The theme song to "That 70's show" it sounds really familar. Whos it by and whats it called?
in the street by cheap trick?
Quote by MeRcI-BuCkEtS
Evolve?

Evolve Festival 2007: Aug. 2nd, 3rd & 4th!!!
Evolve Festival 2008: July 25th, 26th & 27th!!!
Evolve Festival 2009: July 17th, 18th & 19th!!!
Sunflower Valley
Antigonish, Nova Scotia
www.evolvefestival.com
All I know is that it's by Cheap Trick, and was written specifically for the show. Forget the title, though.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
i thought it was called "that 70's theme" thats what it says on the soundtrack for the show anyway, but yea, its by cheap trick
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
actually, the song is originally by a band called big star. the subsequent use of the song for the show has been a cover by cheap trick

"Big Star was introduced to a new generation of fans when "In the Street" was selected as a representative song of the 1970s decade by the producers of the sitcom That '70s Show, who used it for the show's theme song in 1998. In 1999, Cheap Trick recorded a new version of the song, renamed "That '70s Song," for the show."
thats 70s show is so funny
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS SIG

8/7/09 man, the pear broke loose.

Rule #1 - I'm the Boss
Rule #2 - The Boss is always right
Rule #3 - When the boss is wrong see rule #2
Quote by 360warrior
actually, the song is originally by a band called big star. the subsequent use of the song for the show has been a cover by cheap trick
"Big Star was introduced to a new generation of fans when "In the Street" was selected as a representative song of the 1970s decade by the producers of the sitcom That '70s Show, who used it for the show's theme song in 1998. In 1999, CheapTrick recorded a new version of the song, renamed "That '70s Song," for the show."

Wow I learn somthing daily