Can anyone tell me what the Digitech Distortion Factory pedal is like? I use a Zoom G1X at the moment and most of it's effects are good, but the only distortion effect that I like is a metal one - are the models on the DF7 decent? I want to be able to get a range good tones for metal, punk, hard rock etc, and my Zoom isn't much good for this. If the DF7 isn't very good, what other pedals can anyone recommend?

Thanks in advance
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
I've heard it's pretty decent, but you should get the Expression thing in the same line. It has everything the Distortion Factory has, and an expression pedal. Of course, it's up to you which one to get, or if you choose to get it at all.

Maybe you could go onto Youtube to see some demos.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
i've got one and it's good. you can play every genere with it and all the distortions are pretty nice.
Quote by Lil Macker
I've heard it's pretty decent, but you should get the Expression thing in the same line. It has everything the Distortion Factory has, and an expression pedal. Of course, it's up to you which one to get, or if you choose to get it at all.

Maybe you could go onto Youtube to see some demos.

I have to admit, that is tempting for £35 more I'll have a look at some demos. Cheers!
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Quote by jeido
i've got one and it's good. you can play every genere with it and all the distortions are pretty nice.

That sounds like what I want
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75