Quote by FireandFlames
bareknuckle

More specificly ? Warpigs for instance ?

Quote by Dirty_Civilian
Seymour Duncan LipStick Tube.

lol... funny guy

Most vintage-voiced single coil on earth I presume...
Last edited by slappyx at Sep 1, 2008,
BKPs: Warpig, Nailbomb or Painkiller.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I don't understand why people make these threads.
There are SOOOOO many different metal tones. People like different things, therefor the thing you're looking for would have to be chosen by yourself. It's all preferance.
yeah, bit of an odd thread.

anyway i am very sceptical of breknuckle pickups. i think people ass lick them based on reputation alone and not actual experience with them.
Quote by metalgirl0
SD Blackouts and EMG 81/85

he asked for passive........
Quote by SG RocKeR4485
Dimebucker
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
depends on the style of metal, your personal playing style, and of course, your personal taste.

Me, i'd say EMG's for extreme metal with a lot of shredding, legato runs and general picky technical playing; seymour duncan blackouts if you want the EMG tone taken even further into the realms of extremity, and any of the metal-voiced barknuckles if you want something with a bit of a vintage, british, analog feel to it

of course if you crave uniqueness, then dimarzio have some pretty awesome pickups, as do a lot of boutique brands, and a lot of custom shops like caparison make/modify their own pickups and have a very unique metal tone
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by Sepulturick
yeah, bit of an odd thread.

anyway i am very sceptical of breknuckle pickups. i think people ass lick them based on reputation alone and not actual experience with them.

trust me, they deserve the reputation they've earned.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
DiMarzio X2Ns and D-Activators.

You could try a SD JB-Jazz combo for versatility too.
ಠ_ಠ
I just got a dimebucker and it has alot of output
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer