Poll: iphone is it worth it??
Poll Options
View poll results: iphone is it worth it??
yes its worth it !
5 19%
no its a waste!
22 81%
Voters: 27.
Worth it if you're going to use all those features.
If you're not then it'll be a total waste of time.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
yes but its soooooo awesome!! ive wanted one for a while now but im not sure about the wifi thing

This also includes unlimited browsing and Wi-Fi for the first 12 months after you activate your iPhone 3G*. At the end of the 12 months you can continue to receive unlimited browsing and Wi-Fi for just £10 per month. We'll notify you before the end of the 12 month period by text and you can easily unsubscribe if you choose to do so.

does that mean when i use wifi out and about or can i use it at home for free ????
Daz expensive. But then again, the free internet for a year sounds like a good deal. I think it all depends on the price of the available voice plans.
last.fm: last.fm/thrashmetal101
follow me on twitter
Quote by Sonicxlover
Emotionally, it makes me feel good. Physically, it makes me feel good.
dunno tbh man, theres a lot better you can do with £300+
theres a new Ipod Touch coming out closer to december apparently, and you can get a pretty kickass mobile for a reasonable price nowadays
Quote by Hp312
dunno tbh man, theres a lot better you can do with £300+
theres a new Ipod Touch coming out closer to december apparently, and you can get a pretty kickass mobile for a reasonable price nowadays

?? really what else can they do to make a new ipod they only just release the ipod touch!
Wow!

I work in mobile phone sales and that is very cheap for the iphone!

We sell things like the Sony Ericsson C902 for £299, considering you could get an iphone for £50 extra...
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Wow!

I work in mobile phone sales and that is very cheap for the iphone!

We sell things like the Sony Ericsson C902 for £299, considering you could get an iphone for £50 extra...
Yeah, and I presume that Sony wouldn't include a years free internet.

I can't afford it, but it seems to me to be a very reasonable price.
Quote by smb
Yeah, and I presume that Sony wouldn't include a years free internet.

No, because Virgin Mobile are ..... *fill in the gap*

People bitching about the price need to learn that high end phones are priced that high as a deterrent, to make you buy it on contract instead of payg and earn more revenue for the phone company.
The Iphone is awesome if you use all the features.

If you're 14 and don't have a job it's a useless bit of flash technology.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
ill need to think ive wanted one for ages and im not sure if the extra fee on the wifi (£10 a month but free for the first 12)is worth it

Unlimited data and Wi-Fi applies to use in the UK only, subject to excessive usage policy. Unlimited Wi-Fi is available at any of the Wi-Fi hotspots from our partners The Cloud or BT Openzone. Terms apply.

does that mean its free but i cant use it alot online?