Cool Eddie Van Halen II Replica w/Kahler Tremolo for Sale or Trades...Epi Les Paul?

Ok... This started life off as an American made Peavey USA Nitro. Factory USA Kahler tremolo w/bar and wicked slick neck. I believe these were the precursors to the Vandenberg models. I have had so many of these guitars I couldn't begin to count. I have two of them now and have sold a couple on the forums. I love these guitars... I also have nothing but shredder guitars now (Nitros and RGs) and need something to add a little variety. I'm thinking some kind of Les Paul or similar guitar... but make me an offer.

This picture is of the last one I painted/sold. I have this one prepped and ready to be painted but not sprayed yet. I plan on doing the same exact paint job unless somebody wants to deal and would like something different.

I have the original hard shell case for this one in good shape... I think this one is worth about $400.00 with case and would be very interested in trades. There are no repairs or damage to the guitar and no parts are missing or damaged. This is an American made instrument at the price of a chinese/korean made guitar.

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Couple questions:

First, what type of pickup?

Second, if I were to buy it, what would the final cost be? (Canadian dollars, with shipping)

Third, is the trem dive only?

Fourth, could you paint it white/black style, the way it was on the first album?
Quote by captainoid
Couple questions:

First, what type of pickup?

Second, if I were to buy it, what would the final cost be? (Canadian dollars, with shipping)

Third, is the trem dive only?

Fourth, could you paint it white/black style, the way it was on the first album?

1. The pickup is factory stock as far as I know. I can also put an older Dimarzio USA pickup in it. (unknown model) for a few bucks.

2. $450.00 CAD total shipped and insured with hard case.

3. It can be pulled up, but not a whole lot. These are meant to retro fit Fender 2 post fulcrum styles. They are similar in action to a Fender USA tremolo, but WAY more stable and with addition of locking nut. These stay in tune like Floyds but aren't as complicated to get tuned in right. I'm pretty sure a Fender Fulcrum trem will fit on here with no modifications also.

4. Absolutely. No problem doing black and white. I love that look also. The only difference is it won't have a pickguard... unless you want me to route the body to accept one. But it would look killer without.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Quote by djfrank
1. The pickup is factory stock as far as I know. I can also put an older Dimarzio USA pickup in it. (unknown model) for a few bucks.

2. $450.00 CAD total shipped and insured with hard case.

3. It can be pulled up, but not a whole lot. These are meant to retro fit Fender 2 post fulcrum styles. They are similar in action to a Fender USA tremolo, but WAY more stable and with addition of locking nut. These stay in tune like Floyds but aren't as complicated to get tuned in right. I'm pretty sure a Fender Fulcrum trem will fit on here with no modifications also.

4. Absolutely. No problem doing black and white. I love that look also. The only difference is it won't have a pickguard... unless you want me to route the body to accept one. But it would look killer without.

Yeah I think it would look pretty killer without. This looks pretty cool, so I'll have to let you know when I have all the cash in one place lol.
Quote by captainoid
Yeah I think it would look pretty killer without. This looks pretty cool, so I'll have to let you know when I have all the cash in one place lol.

Sounds good. Just let me know

i noticed all the pics have no strings on the guitar?

are you going to put some on before you ship it to the buyer? or will you send them with the guitar? or are there no strings?
Gear:

Gibson SG Special
Fender MIM Standard Strat (SSS)
Squire Bullet Strat
Marshall 6100LM
Vox DA5
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
i noticed all the pics have no strings on the guitar?

are you going to put some on before you ship it to the buyer? or will you send them with the guitar? or are there no strings?[/QUOTE

Yeah, I have strings and can send them installed or with the guitar. No problem there.

ok... still up for grabs. May take trades or partial trades.

Ovation acoustic for it?

or maybe a fender princeton chorus?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
Ovation acoustic for it?

or maybe a fender princeton chorus?

Thanks for the offer man, but I am all set on acoustics and amps.

That is one killer paint job man.. Good work!

Looks like it could use an ebony fretboard though...

[/QUOTE

Thanks man. Takes a lot of patience.

Quote by stangconv
That is one killer paint job man.. Good work!

Looks like it could use an ebony fretboard though...

Yeah, gotta agree with that, for some reason the fretboard looks off, but still a killer job. Free bump for cool paint.

trade for an ibanez hollowbody with ohsc??

what color is the guitar now if you havnt painted it yet?
Quote by JessMess
trade for an ibanez hollowbody with ohsc??

what color is the guitar now if you havnt painted it yet?

Hmm... I have actually been wanting one of those for a while. I have not yet painted this one... so you could have your choice really...

Quote by djfrank
Hmm... I have actually been wanting one of those for a while. I have not yet painted this one... so you could have your choice really...

The original color of the guitar was bright yellow. I have sanded the top coat off of it though.

Up top

Quote by VHfan
epi les paul?

MOre info? Pics?

thought I had a trade ready to happen, but nothing yet... still up for grabs.

To the top

Make me an offer! Cash or trade...

Quote by VHfan
uh epi les paul special 2 lol

I'll give you a half dozen of my pubes for the special?

1. Would you be willing to ship to the UK

2. If I paid you a bit more could install the DiMarzio?

3. Appreciate it would be a hassle but I can offer your a Fender Contemporary Strat (from '85) if you're interested
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Quote by Joycey
1. Would you be willing to ship to the UK

2. If I paid you a bit more could install the DiMarzio?

3. Appreciate it would be a hassle but I can offer your a Fender Contemporary Strat (from '85) if you're interested

1. Yes. No problem. Although shipping would be about $50 more or so.
2. Yes. I could install the Dimarzio for $30 extra.
3. Not really interested in another guitar right now. I would rather have cash as I need to pay college tuition soon. Thanks

Quote by shredgirl
pm'd you about pics? thank you

Replied with links to picks via PM...

Here is that link...

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z310/djfrank70/EVH%202%20Black%20and%20Yellow/

Need to sell...

Gorgeous guitar would buy but I have no money so free bump also pmed about something else I need
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
to zz top

I can paint one like this in red/white/black or white/black also. Just PM me if interested. Need to sell.

still available

nice guitar, looks cool too, free bump for a cool guy and cool guitar.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor