I ma about to buy an IbanezRg321mh and I have a roland cube 30x. I will also be getting a digitech rp350 soon. I was wondering if should buy pickups or if i shouldnt bother and if so wat pickups should i b looking at for shred.
In advance thnx
i'm not sure they'd be the best use of your funds... why do you need the rp350, out of interest? doesn't the cube have some built-in fx?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
couldn't hurt, but that's taking money away from upgrades which might make more of a difference... especially if you get pickups too. I'd say it could hurt, in other words... stopgaps are rarely a wise investment, i know this because i bought them when i didn't have a great rig, and at the end of the day it'd have been much more sensible to just suck it up and save for a major upgrade...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?