Page 1 of 3
News I am happy to hear, not only has it not gotten a single positive review, it hasn't done good in the box office.

Hopefully if this is a huge enough failure, these douchebags will stop making these crappy "movies".

The bad thing is Spy Movie is already in production. Is there an online petition to get these guys to stop making movies or block the release of this upcoming movie, because if not there needs to be. I hope these guys die for making money off of doing something unoriginal, unfunny, stupid, and mindless.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Well that was clear from date movie onwards...
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
It was better than Cats!!
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
I think the bigger issue at hand here is...

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!!!
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by Dave Gilmour
Well that was clear from date movie onwards...

correction scary movie 3 onwards
lol
i saw the advert
you know how most films that turn out to be **** at least have some funny stuff in the ads to attract people to watch them?
i honestly thought the epic movie advert was the new burger king £1.99 advert.. you know where they say 'this is what happens when you spend £1.99.. on a special effects blockbuster'

i give it about half a star from the adverts

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by K!!LsWiTcH
correction scary movie 3 onwards

+1

Scary Movie 1 and 2 were the only good ones.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

just watched the trailer on youtube, that's the stupidest thing I've ever seen
Seriously, the ads weren't even funny.
Quote by Turkeyburger
It's not cool to make fun of people with disabilities.....

(Being Norwegian is a disability)

Quote by BK202

Quote by FireandFlames
You couldn't tell it would be crap from Epic Movie, Date Movie, etc.?

Ive known since scary movie 4 that nothing else they made would be good, im just saying im happy this one didnt make a lot of money like the other ones did.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by the_astronaut
If you don't like the films just don't go and see them...?

This. If no one goes to see them/talks about them, they won't make any more.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
News I am happy to hear, not only has it not gotten a single positive review, it hasn't done good in the box office.

Hopefully if this is a huge enough failure, these douchebags will stop making these crappy "movies".

The bad thing is Spy Movie is already in production. Is there an online petition to get these guys to stop making movies or block the release of this upcoming movie, because if not there needs to be. I hope these guys die for making money off of doing something unoriginal, unfunny, stupid, and mindless.

a holla to that!! as soon as i saw it advertised i knew it was going to be ****!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
This. If no one goes to see them/talks about them, they won't make any more.

this wont happen for another 2 years though, I dont want to have to see bad advertisements for these for that long. I'd never go see the movies again, seeing the advertisements make me want to stick a fork in my eye.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by 666_Pounder

My thoughts exactly, not a single positive review, the only one that wasn't completely bashing it(but was still negative) was from entertainment weekly. We all know EW is garbage too.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by 666_Pounder

I saw that yesterday.

Amazing. I really think the trend is on the downhill, but I heard someone say "that was the funniest movie I've ever seen" about it the other day. So, there are apparently still people who enjoy these films, but thankfully that number seems to be dwindling.
Quote by isuckhardcore
I think the bigger issue at hand here is...

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!!!

nooooooooo!!! zack efron must die!!!

on topic, spoofs arent really funny anymore, Scary Movies 1 and 2 were ok. but they just arent the same. Airplane was the best though.

also, the guy who reviews in the Daily Express gave Meet the Spartans 0 stars, first time ive ever seen him do that.

or was it another film? i cant remember
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister

on topic, spoofs arent really funny anymore, Scary Movies 1 and 2 were ok. but they just arent the same. Airplane was the best though.

also, the guy who reviews in the Daily Express gave Meet the Spartans 0 stars, first time ive ever seen him do that.

Stuff like Airplane! and Naked Gun were clever spoofs. These are just stupid.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by the_astronaut
If you don't like the films just don't go and see them...?

How can you know if you like the films or not if you don't see them?
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Eurgh these movies suck. The Scary Movies are alright, although i don't know if they are by the same people or not? I assume so? Epic Movie was epic fail. A worse film was Meet The Spartans though, that was proper wank.
I went to go see it with my cousin, we walked out about 30 minutes into it and watched College. Now THAT was a funny movie.
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

Quote by thedudemeister

haha
at the odeon in weston there's a huge cutout of the characters for high school musical 3, and zac efron's head had been ripped off
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

They've made ten of those shit movies nobody wants to see in eight years (counting all scary movies) I think it's time to give up.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Dear Lord, Zombie Movie?

When will these fucking morons get the hint that their movies are complete and utter shit?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
not another teen movie was great. the new ones are garbage
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
yea **** man im so glad ive never seen any of thesse movies even when that ****t meet the spartens movie came out i was like aH **** they need to stop rippping on movies in the non funniest way ever
Quote by bakshandloomis
College. Now THAT was a funny movie.

But not highly original, wow lets go to college get drunk **** and then get sick and then I turn it off before the ending because every other college movie was exactly the same and so on.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by Colgate Total
Dear Lord, Zombie Movie?

When will these fucking morons get the hint that their movies are complete and utter shit?

its because some people actually watch them
it encourages them lol

Quote by DimebagJosho
How can you know if you like the films or not if you don't see them?

You see maybe the first one, see the trailer for the next one and make an informed choice to not see the consequent films?
Quote by el-ECTRO
haha
at the odeon in weston there's a huge cutout of the characters for high school musical 3, and zac efron's head had been ripped off

woooooooooo!!! now smash up his crotch area and ill be over the moon.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Page 1 of 3