Please explain if you oppose to this:

I can't stand when people say to use the searchbar, it p*sses me off

sure, your topic may have been used already, but why waste 2 hours looking for that old thread that no one uses anymore? We are just trying to revitalize the topic. If someone has something to say, let them, don't constantly say "searchbar."

does anyone agree with me?
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
Necro or new thread.

Either way people will moan.

Get over it?

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
if it takes you 2 hours to find a thread, you shouldn't be on a computer.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
You should have used the searchbar, this was already done
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Because usually it's a thread about something that was posted 20 minutes ago. There's usually like 3 MG threads at one time and it gets bloody anoying.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
1. If it takes you 2 hours to find something using the search bar, you're not using it right.

2. When there are 575634 threads on Bigfoot in one day, we reserve the right to tell those people to use the goddamn search bar.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
I think it really depends on the topic. If a topic's covered in a new thread every hour or so, then yes, use the friggin searchbar and the original thread, but if it something that hasn't popped up in a long time, I see no point in going back ten pages in the search.
Also, if it's a topic covered in one of the forbidden threads, just don't post it. Easy as that
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
The search bar sucks, but you must obey it.

Just like this administration.

...too out of the blue?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Because it pisses me off when I see the same thread more then once in the same say.

Example; LOL WTF I DIDNT NO THUR WAZ TEH LLAMA FORUMM LOL
Sometimes. When you see a thread pop up thats been done about 2 days ago, it is annoying. But sometimes you can't win... you start a new thread? Go to the old one. Bump the old one? Stop bumping old threads.

Being told use the ONLY threads is often annoying as well, cos I've been totally ignored when I've asked a question.
Quote by CTFOD
You should have used the searchbar, this was already done

damn u bet me to what i was gonna say!

shut up you moaning git.. if your going to be part of a forum, you have to put up with ****ty memes and what ever.. so suck it up or gtfo!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Hearing the same "news" 4 times a day simply because the original thread slipped off the first page for 30 seconds is a bit tedious.

Hitting the search tab and doing a wee search in the pit takes you all of 30 seconds and saves valubale Pit space.
Searchbar is indeed FTW. You´re right about that.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Searchbar
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
i really dont see a point to this thread.

its not going to stop people from telling others to use the search bar.

a lot of times the people saying "use the search bar" are right.