Page 1 of 4
So much for family values. Republican VP nominee Sarah Palin admits that her 17-year old unmarried daughter is pregnant. McCain spokesman Steve Schmidt explains, "Life happens." McCain's adviser Mark Salter added, "An American family."

Maybe if the GOP actually believed in teaching kids how to use condoms this wouldn't have happened. Way to go!

Bizarrely, the radical right has applauded Palin:

"Focus on the Family founder James Dobson issued a statement commending the Palins for "for not just talking about their pro-life and pro-family values, but living them out even in the midst of trying circumstances." He added: "Being a Christian does not mean you're perfect. Nor does it mean your children are perfect. But it does mean there is forgiveness and restoration when we confess our imperfections to the Lord.""

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080901/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_palin_daughter

PS: Some of you out there seem to think McCain is not against contraception. I'm not sure why you think that, but he is against it.

"For over 20 years John McCain has voted against contraception"
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chi-oped0717kathajul18,0,7539112.story

John McCain on contraception and abstinence
“You should do what you can to encourage abstinence where there is going to be sexual activity."

Q: “What about grants for sex education in the United States? Should they include instructions about using contraceptives? Or should it be Bush’s policy, which is just abstinence?”

Mr. McCain: (Long pause) “Ahhh. I think I support the president’s policy.”

Q: “So no contraception, no counseling on contraception. Just abstinence. Do you think contraceptives help stop the spread of HIV?”

Mr. McCain: (Long pause) “You’ve stumped me.”
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/...hiv-prevention/
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Last edited by yoshixxx7 at Sep 2, 2008,
haha, I think someone in the Pit suggested that her daughter was pregnant a couple of days ago.
Last edited by xX*Zeppelin*Xx at Sep 1, 2008,
Obama ftw.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
haha, I think someone in the Pit suggested that her daughter was pregnant a couple of days ago.

Yeah, that's quite a turn out

I couldn't care less but it's not gonna do him any favours.
Aaaaaaaaaaaand they manipulate Christian ideology to help them win at politics. Well done.
So what?

I encourage all people originally voting for McCain to continue to do so, even being an Obama supporter, reasons to not vote for someone like that are just stupid.

I just ignore everything outside of the candidates stances on issues, seems like that would be the important thing, not their personal life.

EDIT: Not that someone said they won't vote for him because of that, I'm just saying. It's making a deal out of nothing.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
omg lol within these last months all this info is just going to start pouring out from all these ppl hahaha

I dont even know wat to say to that, that stuff happens all the time now a days lol
For **** sakes free the goddamn pear already!

La révolution de poire
Last edited by homo-erectus at Sep 1, 2008,
she should get an abortion.

that would hack her mum off big time
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here

On the right. In fairness, I would.

What do you think that little kid at the center is thinking about though? I don't think I want to know
Quote by wiggyisgreat

What do you think that little kid at the center is thinking about though? I don't think I want to know
Yeah, I speak for the pit when I say we'd probably hit them all.

Political, right wing orgy FTW.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
whatever.

nobody is perfect.

but it is a bit ironic that they tote these values, and then this comes to light.

oh well. id get her daughter pregnant.
Thousands of teenage girls get pregnant every day.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

I like how they say no one is perfect, but when other young women get pregnant, they're whores.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by wiggyisgreat
You'd do anything you freak.

im not freak

Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
**** james dobson. god religious people get under my skin.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by yoshixxx7
So much for family values. Republican VP nominee Sarah Palin admits that her 17-year old unmarried daughter is pregnant. McCain spokesman Steve Schmidt explains, "Life happens." McCain's adviser Mark Salter added, "An American family."

You really cant say so much for family values...**** happens and people handle it..
Quote by JodiJo
You really cant say so much for family values...**** happens and people handle it..

The GOP vehemently opposes premarital sex, teaching people how to use contraceptives, and the distribution of contraceptives to minors. The result of that policy is increased teen pregnancy, as it has been epically and ironically demonstrated here.

I guess when you are the governor of Alaska and your kid gets pregnant, you can say "**** happens."

Well guess what, for most American girls it's not just a case of "**** happens." If they drop out of school or go on welfare, it's an economic strain we all pay for.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Thought this was about Michael Palin

He went to my school don'tcha know.

But yeah, I would laugh very hard if she got an abortion, I won't lie.
Seriously, who gives a ****? OH she's unmarried.. WHO CARES? Stupid religious dicks.
Quote by wiggyisgreat

I'd bang the mom too, threesome anyone?
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
What I want to know is, what are McCain's opinions on unmarried mothers and whether they should be able to recieve aid.
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD

I'm thinkinh sixsome... me you and those four.
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD

can i join and make it a 4-some? or possibly 5-some?

EDIT:

Quote by wiggyisgreat

add me and a 7-some.

and those 4?!!! you meanin her younger daughter?!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by wiggyisgreat

lets make it 5, spare the little demon child.

Edit: she can watch, or film or whatever. She aint getting near my peep though, i dont rape small children.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Last edited by David_Bowie=GOD at Sep 1, 2008,
I agree with jodijo "s**t happens"

deals with all situations that
Quote by DieGarbageMan

how could you not forsee the rise of surskits!

Quote by CaptainRon
One second let me just ask my penis.

Reel Big Fish: 20/02.09
Rise Against: 22/02/09
Quote by Dog--
Seriously, who gives a ****? OH she's unmarried.. WHO CARES? Stupid religious dicks.

Yeah but the point is, the press people who are saying "life happens" would most likely look down on an unmarried pregnant woman and call her a whore.
Quote by original=punk
What I want to know is, what are McCain's opinions on unmarried mothers and whether they should be able to recieve aid.

I would happily let them receive AIDS.

I'm sure that's what you meant.
Quote by thedudemeister

add me and a 7-some.

and those 4?!!! you meanin her younger daughter?!!!

the dudes in that pic are pretty fine...
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
Page 1 of 4