So i just realized ive been a UG member and forum goer for over three years and ive only had 1 contribution and under 150 posts. Hooray for inactivity!

Who else finds themselves unmotivated inactive?
i have a few tabs lying around that i know are 100 % correct but ive been too lazy to post them all well ill do it later
i am inactive! yay! but recently i've started to post more as i have more free time
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
Haven't contributed anything, about 800 posts. If it counted Pit posts, it would probabaly be double that.
i think i have 20 posts in the "real" forums
they dont count the pit posts, otherwise id have like 12309754

i suck
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
I've lurked the forums since 2006 and just had the motivation to join last month. It doesn't help that '08ers have a TERRIBLE impression
Two contributions. I've been here, what, five years? And lurked even before that.

I'm feeling acomplished.
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
No contributions on my part, but i float around in the pit.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
I submitted one tab after someone half assed a song, so I corrected it.

Of course, mine was also half assed, but correct. That's it though....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab