Page 1 of 3
Lets see how underground The Pit's taste in films is.

One of the best war films I've ever seen is one called Regeneration, it's mainly set in a British war hospital called Craiglockhart during the first world war, but has brilliantly grim scenes on the Western Front throughout. I'd reccommend it to any fans of war films, which don't neccessarily contain constant action, brilliant.

Cube, a brilliant low budget sci-fi film from Canada, about a group of people kidnapped and trapped in a giant cube shaped prison, filled with ingenious and brutal traps, with bloody results. Shame about the sequels.

Give me your favourite underground films.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
The United States of Leland
Saint Ralph
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Zorro.AJ
oldboy

CREEPIEST FILM EVER!

Dead man is my second fav film but casshern is also good. Anyone remember that steam punk film thats done with silhouettes about a flying boat and man-eating plants?

p.s. i thought cube was reasonably well known?
Last edited by Atreideslegend at Sep 1, 2008,
i seriously was going to write cube when i saw the thread title. and i was like ' ' when i saw your post.
I like "Dead Man"

But I feel like most film buffs will know it.

The scene with Iggy Pop and Billy Bob Thornton was absolutely genius.
Cube 1 is great.

I love Southern Comfort (the film).
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
dazed and confused, no one in my town really knows about that movie. I love it though.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Cube sucked... that is all

Goodday Sir!
360 Gamertag: NEB Vanguard

Quote by josh15742
you sir are epic in every way imaginable

i literally bursted out laughing

Quote by Kenny77
Hats off to you sir!

Ravenous.

Bubba Ho-Tep.
Does anyone know the song that goes: ba ba bah, ba ba buh, bu ba bum, ba ba bah, ba bu buh, bu bu bum, bu ba bu bu bum baam?
battle royale
most asia extreme films
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
High Fidelity isn't particularly famous (none of my friends have seen it) but it's pretty gosh darn good.
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
I watched a film today called "Once" set in Ireland it's about a busker who meets this immigrant chick and they sort of inspire each other to write music and they end up recording and stuff.

The music throughout is excellent, the guy playing the busker is a genuine singer/song writer and the songs are all his.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoSL_qayMCc Song "Falling Snow" from the film set to a clip reel.
Pulse, a low budget Japanese horror film
Absolutely ****e SFX but it's really thought provoking and genuinely gripping
ohai little sig.
Evil Dead/Army of Darkness
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by freddaahh
Cube, a brilliant low budget sci-fi film from Canada, about a group of people kidnapped and trapped in a giant cube shaped prison, filled with ingenious and brutal traps, with bloody results. Shame about the sequels.

And it's all white yeah? With time warps and stuff?

Yeah, brilliant, never knew it's name though.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
And it's all white yeah? With time warps and stuff?

No.
Quote by Zorro.AJ
oldboy

/facepalm, everyone knows about that film.

Quote by -O_O-
i seriously was going to write cube when i saw the thread title. and i was like ' ' when i saw your post.

It's a sign...

*world explodes*

Quote by A Rolling Stone
jacobs ladder

My dad's got a copy of that, it looks really interesting.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by King Baby Duck
Stranger than fiction and Equilibrium

Stranger Than Fiction is a beautiful film. You sir, have taste.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Battle Royale was always my favorite foreign film
I alwyas had a soft spot for Bongwater, too.

Also, i dont know what its called, but this one asian movie about a man trapped in a room and getting realeased to take vengeance was fantastically beautiful.
Last edited by PissInMyShoeses at Sep 1, 2008,
Quote by Zorro.AJ
Zatoichi

and ichi the killer

I've seen Ichi the Killer. It was good, but strange.
Quote by tdrules
battle royale
most asia extreme films

you sir can have a cookie,*hands over cookie*, i love that film!
Quote by angus is god
maybe she passed out in the bathroom. You should have found her then had one of your friends yell "FINISH HER!" like from mortal combat and then jizz on her
equilibrium was good

i cant think of the name of the movie but its some european movie that is based on this one guys different personalities and he goes around killing his other personalities in his mind and in the end hes left with only one personality and its the one that makes him a serial killer.
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
Quote by tzmen23
equilibrium was good

i cant think of the name of the movie but its some european movie that is based on this one guys different personalities and he goes around killing his other personalities in his mind and in the end hes left with only one personality and its the one that makes him a serial killer.

Ah crap, I saw that a few weeks ago.
It may be 'Identity'.
Page 1 of 3