the bc rich is awesome

I don't like that much the Ibanez though , but it's a fine job
wow.. you are an amazing artist. i especially like the second one
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
i like the B.C. Rich a lot... i'd laugh a hell of a lot if all of it was photoshopped
nice stickers.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
Quote by Johl
nice stickers.

are they stickers? no matter, the 2nd is amazing dude. way better than the first imo but both are still great jobs.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
i dont understand how they could be stickers
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by LP Addict
look at the tip of he V on the wing. the whole image just stops, and its not e ven clean looking. a sticker.

ive seen loads of guitars like that. If they are stickers though, TS at least went to the trouble of making and cutting out the stickers in the first place... possibly.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Yeah you got some gluing-****-on skills.

On the 4th picture of the BC rich, you can clearly see the like of the decal... Unless you have paint that's 1/32 on an inch thick.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Øttər
Yeah you got some gluing-****-on skills.

On the 4th picture of the BC rich, you can clearly see the like of the decal... Unless you have paint that's 1/32 on an inch thick.
theres a very thin white line, i kinda assumed that was to do with the camera
Quote by mr.happyman
Quote by LP Addict
nah, definitely a sticker. congratulations my friend, you know how to point and press the spray adhesive from home depot.

Common' LP that takes some serious talents. Sometimes there's.. ..bubbles and shit
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by shredforbread33
Common' LP that takes some serious talents. Sometimes there's.. ..bubbles and shit

AHAHAHA! Man I just about died when I read that... Oh man, your getting sigged.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
haha i got a kick out of reading some of these posts!!! Here's my secret lol. I designed the graphics, BC rich one by hand then photoshop, RG was with photoshop and some photo editing. I traced the outline of both the guitars and scanned them into my computer. After that I fit my artwork to the templates and printed them out ( I have a vinyl printer/cutter). I then put them on the guitars and then clear coated over them with an automotive urethane clear. Turns out beautiful. Just wanted to see what you guys thought!
you can see the edge of the sticker, even so. Those are some pretty sweet stickers.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by Øttər
AHAHAHA! Man I just about died when I read that... Oh man, your getting sigged.

1st timed sigged
cha ching
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Can anyone else see the girls nipples on the Ibanez?
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by walker-rose
Can anyone else see the girls nipples on the Ibanez?

hahaha, i just didn't have the heart to cover them up