So I was looking up some effect pedals and saw many different types of EH Muffs.

Can someone tell me what the main differences are between: USA Big Muff Pi, Little big muff, Big Muff Pi, English Muff'n, Double Muff, and Nano Muff?

Thanks in advance
Muffs are kind of fuzzy sounding distortion units and each one you mentioned has it's own flavor. Best to try and see which one you like.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Don't forget the Metal Muff. Only for metal though me thinks. I agree though it can be slightly fuzzy, still an amazing piece of kit though.
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
^I don't mean fuzzy in a bad way, it's really in between a fuzz pedal and an overdrive pedal. It's definitely unique.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
they all sound a little bit different
the usa big muff is te standard muff sound
the english muffin is more brit tone 60s marshall fuzz
the little big muff is the usa muff in smaller box
Quote by Kevin Saale
^I don't mean fuzzy in a bad way, it's really in between a fuzz pedal and an overdrive pedal. It's definitely unique.

Yer I know, I did find that even with the Metal Muff though.
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
Quote by Kevin Saale

my big muff pie sounds nothing like an overdrive, sounds like a massive sustaining fuzzy tone machine (think black keys thickfreaknessy sound) although it will give a tube amp a big push (kick up the ars*e) like an overdrive the fuzzy tones are very different to an overdriven sound to my ears any way
Quote by jimmybob24
they all sound a little bit different
the usa big muff is te standard muff sound
the english muffin is more brit tone 60s marshall fuzz
the little big muff is the usa muff in smaller box

The Little one is also more vintagey sounding.

The Russian is smoother, and the Double Muff has nothing to do with the Big Muff, but the earlier Muff Fuzzes. It's basically two Muff Fuzzes.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild