Page 1 of 3
I've checked the Searchbar

We've all had them. Those moments where something serious is going on and then something completely inappropriate happens.

For example, my brother threw a baseball through a window, and our mom was tearing him a new one. As she is doing this my brother is drinking water. Midway through her argument she says, ' How would you like it if I threw you through a window?'
At this point my brother is in the middle of chugging water and laughs, spitting water all over our mom. She completely lost it there.

Any other stories out there?
during a moment of silence in a cancer charity event a bird pooped on my friends head.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
I saw a bum in a subway with a sign that said "Please help me. I have AIDs." So I said, "haha, you have AIDs!"

I once farted while I was in the principal's office ....

It was bad . Seriously bad
I usually laugh in theaters during dramatic movie scenes, completely ruining the situation. Either that or I laugh when people die in a movie in some situations and it seems completely inappropriate at the time. I don't do it on purpose, just something about most of the movies I see and their production quality in these scenes makes me laugh. It's fun to get the glances though.
long story but i got stopped by a bike cop once, and i said something like "what happend? did your horse die?"

i didnt make that up but i cant remember what its from originally (maybe weeds?)

anyways he just gave me a dirty look and gave me a ticket.
I usually laugh in theaters during dramatic movie scenes, completely ruining the situation. Either that or I laugh when people die in a movie in some situations and it seems completely inappropriate at the time. I don't do it on purpose, just something about most of the movies I see and their production quality in these scenes makes me laugh. It's fun to get the glances though.

this.
has happened many times.

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
me and my (now ex) gf were kissing once and i just burst out laughing for no apparent reason
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
a kids phone went off in my gcse exam with "I wanna F**k a dog in the ass" by blink...it was just awesome
Quote by DieGarbageMan

how could you not forsee the rise of surskits!

Quote by CaptainRon
One second let me just ask my penis.

Reel Big Fish: 20/02.09
Rise Against: 22/02/09
Quote by Powerhouse
I saw a bum in a subway with a sign that said "Please help me. I have AIDs." So I said, "haha, you have AIDs!"

this made me lol hardcore

First time i got caught with pot by my mom we were in my living room and she was yelling at me and my dog kept trying to hump her leg. He doesn't have testies anymore.
i was at a camp and we were having one of those super intense talks and everyones all serious and everything and it was kinda an awkward pause and out of no where my friend accidentally lets one rip and everyone just looked at him it was so funny
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
I lived in a small city... about 3,000 people... so everyone knows everyone there. One of the kids tried to jump a knoll in the road (doing about 90 they say)... and smashed his car into a tree and died. The next day there was a candle lit vigil outside that tree he hit. My friend and I drove by to check it out... and I just started laughing hysterically. I didn't know why. It wasn't like I was even friends with him or something. Low and behold, the windows were down.

Ah, good times.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
When I was in junior high, we had this presentation by a mother who lost her daughter to a drunk driving incident. About half way through, she was recalling the moments when her daughter died in her arms. She said something along the lines of "I didn't no whether to say 'good bye,' or 'good luck.'"

At that point my home room teacher starts laughing his ass off. The entire gymnasium is completely silent except for my teacher who is crouched over, teary eyed laughing his ass off. He eventually apologized through laughing as he left the gym. You could hear him laughing out in the hall for about a minute after while the presentation went on.

Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by el-ECTRO
this.
has happened many times.

Wait, wait... your on UG, you're a girl AND you're good looking??!! Marry me?

Haha, jk. Not really.

One time though, my friend was puking his guts out in the toilet (too much to drink--he weighs like 5 pounds too) and his brother, who is also wasted, is on the phone with his dad who is interrogating the crap out of him. His dad says to put his brother on the phone and he goes: "Ahh, he's taking a crap right now." Then all you hear is a kid puking and moaning.

The rest of us there just lost it. We still laugh to this day about it.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
on the way back from the boozer... i pissed on a car,,, turned out to be a cop car... the cop got out and i pissed on him... was arrested and fined £80. ****in sucks
Once during an exam some-one had finished early and on there way out because we were allowed out early and they switched there phone on and "I'm playing with my nipples" started playing let's just say everyone held back laughter. Yar pretty silly but meh oh well.

Oh yeh and also when I was in the cinema's watching 'I am Legand' I burst out laughing when the dog died...
Quote by Aidan93
long story but i got stopped by a bike cop once, and i said something like "what happend? did your horse die?"

i didnt make that up but i cant remember what its from originally (maybe weeds?)

anyways he just gave me a dirty look and gave me a ticket.

god damn copcycles
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
So this kid died at my school.
he got run over by a truck on the way to school.
I went to his funeral and laughed at his baby pictures.
Quote by Moggan13
Personally, i'd buy her a can of Coke, then as she's drinking it say to her "Whats better than Coca Cola?" She'll go "What?" and you shout "CREAM SODA!" And ejaculate in her can.
Last edited by funyguy1357: 147 times : 3-01-08 at 08:17 PM.
We were watching a film in class about a guy who crashed a car and got paralyzed, euthenasia, etc. When it got too the crash me and my friend laughed our asses off, the whole class gave us this real horrible look.

It was a funny crash though
Quote by funyguy1357
So this kid died at my school.
he got run over by a truck on the way to school.
I went to his funeral and laughed at his baby pictures.

I am currently sniggering uncontrollably.

You sick git.
We had some strange assembly at our school where there were three massive screens on our stage as some to show some sort of motivational presentation. There was a story of a girl who hit her head off a diving board and her story and such. Needless to say, they showed the accident and me and a friend laughed our asses off while everyone else was in shock.

Something like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCGPn6TmjIc
Quote by hazzmatazz
We were watching a film in class about a guy who crashed a car and got paralyzed, euthenasia, etc. When it got too the crash me and my friend laughed our asses off, the whole class gave us this real horrible look.

It was a funny crash though

I think I saw that

I was raping my sister lol then I came in her hiar lol.

Amidoinitrite?
RULE BRITANNIA
In school last year, we watched a video about eating disorders. This chick went forever without eating then she starting pigging out and all the while making orgasmic sounds. Me and my friend looked at each other, then we start laughing uncontrollably while this anorexic girl is crying and eating like a maniac.
My friend talking about when his Grandmother died (a few weeks before).

"Then she died. How selfish of her."

I lol'd...

<.<

>.>

But so did he.
Quote by MrMojoRisin'
In school last year, we watched a video about eating disorders. This chick went forever without eating then she starting pigging out and all the while making orgasmic sounds. Me and my friend looked at each other, then we start laughing uncontrollably while this anorexic girl is crying and eating like a maniac.

ROFLMFAO!

I'm pretty sure I watched the same one. And I laughed. I'm going to hell.
Last edited by Kenny77 at Sep 1, 2008,
Girl: My grandmother bought me this Toy Story book.
Me: It's so different from the movie. This book sucks...your grandmother sucks!
Girl: My grandmother died a week after she bought it.

I killed myself right there.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
i was at my friends house, a little over a year ago, and my mom calls me to tell me the dog just died. i hung up the phone and said "wow. my dog just died." and my best friend burst out laughing. it took me about a month to forgive him.
Quote by MrMojoRisin'
Was it the one with the gymnast who in a past life was the pink power ranger?

Hmm, don't think so. I watched this about 6 years ago, so maybe. It's the one where her friend dies when she only eats a bag of popcorn all month.

The chick who stars in it pukes in jars and puts them in her closet.
Quote by Kenny77
Hmm, don't think so. I watched this about 6 years ago, so maybe. It's the one where her friend dies when she only eats a bag of popcorn all month.

The chick who stars in it pukes in jars and puts them in her closet.

Nah, this one had a gymnast that thought she was a fatass.
Quote by americnidiot

That happens to me alot. Last time it was at Across the Universe at a serious scene and th whole theater was quiet. For some reason I just started to crack up and it made my friend do the same.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
My mate got busted for weed today...

My group of mates was sat out in the sun today, sharing a few spliffs in one of the last hot days of summer. A pair of cops started walking over to us, a quick glance, good nobodys got a spliff in there hands.
However nobody noticed my mate had forgot to hide is stash (an 8th and a few spliffs). The cops just gave us a a quick lecture about litter. As they started walking off one noticed my mates stash sat by him. As they gave him a search, filled out some forms and asked some dumb questions somebody had a smart idea to play Peter Tosh's "Legalise It". So we sat there in an attempt of silent protest we played one of the worlds best "get high" songs, the only thing that could've made it better would've been "Then I Got High" by Afroman. The cops gave us a couple of nasty looks, they couldn't really bust us for playing music.
My mate got away with a warning. Usally the local police are more concerned about busting dealers then chasing kids, but sometimes the young police officers are just trying to hard to impresse the higher ups. He had enough close calls though, it was going to happen sooner or later.

Good News is he's picking up another quat this saturday
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Eldanny, by any chance is your friend a Rasta? I see that your location is Cambridge and I saw something that very much matches the description you gave on Christs Piece today while I was heading from the grafton centre to the market square but the guy getting searched had dreads and I noticed the police pulled a copy of King Selassie's speaches out of his bag when they were searching it.
I must admit I didn't hear the music though, must have been too far away. If you actually did that then I present you with e-cookies for sticking it to Babylon.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
You'd probably have to have been there to find this funny, but in my science GCSE at school, my whole year was in the hall and my friend who was opposite me fell asleep with his head on the desk looking towards me and he started to snore really loud and he was drooling. I was crying and trying to hold back my laughter. When he woke up he just wiped his mouth and looked at me. It's still hilarious to this day!
When my aunt died, during the church part
We were praying and someone farted

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Page 1 of 3