That can be taken the wrong way out of context.

For instance, I was reading an old Total Guitar interview with Robb & Phil from Machine Head, and there was a part that made me lol.

You guys are playing Download in June. Any messages for UK fans?
Phil:
We played download in 2004 and it was my favourite day as a professional guitar player. I got to meet Dime and we killed it onstage. There's something about the UK that brings out the best in us. We're coming over there to kick some ass for sure. We're looking at bringing a pretty cool package in November too.

So, fire away, Pit.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Blackholesun00

Nice avatar by the way.

You're the second person to tell me that today.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Quote by CTFOD
You're the second person to tell me that today.

isn't that the kid from hook
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Yes, yes it is.

Rufio.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Ok. Way to stick to the thread, guys. The other day I found a Vietnamese coin at work. Their currency is called Dong. So recently I was talking to my ex-girlfriend and told her next time I saw her I'd show her my dong. She was kinda speechless until I explained myself. It was funny.
In recent events I was told "you're better than I thought" about my guitar playing.
Later I asked "You're better than I thought, what's that supposed to mean?" and a third person took it the wrong way.
Amused me.
Once, I helped my uncle jack off his horse.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
One time I said, 'I like to have sex with men.' People thought I was saying I like to have sex with men, but I meant I like to have sex with men.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
One time I said, 'I like to have sex with men.' People thought I was saying I like to have sex with men, but I meant I like to have sex with men.

You just blew my fucking mind.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
oh my god. I totally took that "i like to have sex with men" thing the wrong way...like...toly.
Quote by walkinbazooka

Gear
Shitty Strat Knock off
Epiphone SG G-400
Ibanez Acoustic-Electric PF5
Shitty No-name acoustic
Shitty No-name amp
Quote by walkinbazooka

Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
I have turned this thread upside down.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
I have turned this thread upside down.

Yes you have good sire
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
My and my buddies were talking about how guys disrespect women alot, and one of my friends said "if i was a guy, i would totally respect chicks".

LOL
His name is mike. We call him michelle now
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
My ex used to think I was a gay hater, but me and my friends were against that whole stereotypical ****, and once I said "I'm not homophobic! Just ask *insert male friend name here*!".