I HATE to do this, but;

I'm absolutely broke, time to meltdown some of the stuff I don't play anymore.

First up: damn near mint condition Ibanez RG7321. I bought this from Eric (BAZGUITARMAN) a little over a month ago, the thing's in just about perfect condition, I couldn't really find any marks on this guitar. Eric put a White pearl pickguard on it, and locking tuners and strap locks.

Specs:

*basswood body
*maple Wizard II neck
*bound rosewood fret board
*all access neck joint
*25.5" scale/24 frets
*string through fixed bridge
*color- black w/black hardware

Eric said he also had the frets leveled. The guitar will be shipped in a form fitting ibanez case, and comes with a leather strap.

I'm only asking what I paid for it: 300 + shipping.

Pics:

Next up; an older LTD by ESP from the days before they moved to Indonesia, this is a Korean LTD M-10, with an insane amount of upgrades. First off; I had it custom painted, it doesn't show up so well in the pics, but the guitar and headstock are all painted pearlescent white, and turns green and blueish depending on how much and what angle the light is hitting it, what a beautiful thing under stage lights! Next, it had schaller tuners installed, and oversized strap knobs. Also comes with a Seymour Duncan Custom V in the bridge and a Seymour Duncan Jazz in the neck. 3 position selector with the middle being a killswitch. Both pickups are 4 conductor, so coil tapping would make a whole new monster out of this. The upgrades alone cost hundreds of $$, I'm asking for $400 + shipping

NOTE: the two black lines on the guitar are electrical tape NOT paint, and can be removed pain-free, my other guitarist in the band thought it would be brewtal looking or something, FAIL, anyhow:

would you be willing to trade for the rg7321 plus some cash?(not a normal trade either) its a bunch of airsoft stuff, my JG Steyr AUG+5 mags+scope+vest+5000 bbs and i will ship it all oh and maybe $100 or atleast around it
ESP LTD V-100
Fender M-80 Chorus
Damn, I wish my SG would sell, because that RG is beautiful.

Do want.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Gutted you're not in the UK mate, I just got a good wage this month and that 7 looks a total beast.
=[

would you be willing to half shipping prices on it if we could strike up a deal?

PM me
Mike
Send me a pm with your paypal info, I'm 99% sure I want the Ibanez 7 string
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
You know what, I realized I don't have the money right now....

Thats a GREAT deal though. I'll get back to you if I get a check any time soon but I think it will sell by then.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Keep me updated, man.

Remember, this Ibanez is coming with a BEAUTIFUL HSC, form-fitting for the seven, locking tuners, a pearl guard.. that case alone was like 125$..

help me out..
just a reminder, this is NOT and ESP, the guy that did the custom paintjob just had some fun with the headstock, and I Am NOT selling this as an ESP

here's a pic of the headstock

where do you live?
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
alright not too far away. do you have an ebay account?
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
i gotta go now. i'll talk to u ltr
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
when's the deadline?
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
well, the guy who is selling his Ibanez SA Series isn't posting any pics. I told him if he doesn't post by tomorrow at 5:00, i'm gonna consider your deal.
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
Beautiful RG. Free bump.
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
is your ebay name josh_8969?
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
ok just on last question. what are the upgrades u have done to the guitar?
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes