of ALL of the songs out there called "fire", this one just happened to be one of the good ones. I commend you. We sure dont need another U2 cover

edit: oh, and, well played. But it would be better if you had better gear the recording is extremely fuzzy, as im sure you're aware. Im loving your tone during the solo though
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by jeowy
of ALL of the songs out there called "fire", this one just happened to be one of the good ones. I commend you. We sure dont need another U2 cover

edit: oh, and, well played. But it would be better if you had better gear the recording is extremely fuzzy, as im sure you're aware. Im loving your tone during the solo though

haha yeah it was just too quiet when I pulled the backing trak over so I put it up to +6DB's and my guitar at +3DB's.... that is why I beleive it is fuzzy
Quote by Demon Wolf
Being a GNR fan is sometimes like being married to a wifebeater (let's assume we're all female for a second). We're being punched and kicked but we still love him no matter what.