Poll: Will Death Magnetic redeem Metallica of St. Anger
Poll Options
View poll results: Will Death Magnetic redeem Metallica of St. Anger
Yes
13 59%
No
9 41%
Voters: 22.
Well people, its the first day of September. As I am sure alot of you may know, the legendary band Metallica is releasing their latest album entitled Death Magnetic on September 12th.

So while we wait, lets take this time to discuss our hopes (be it good or bad) for the album. If you hate Metallica then you can bash the album if you want, this thread is for everyone's opinion. But in my opinion, Metallica is one of the greatest bands in the world and anyone who says otherwise is an incompetent douche. There I said it.

This thread is in no way related to the Metallica thread, this is only about our hopes for Death Magnetic. Leave all other albums out of this (especially St. Anger).

So yeah, this is our countdown to September 12th and Death Magnetic.

Also, please answer the question in the poll, I want to see what the majority of people think of this.

One other note. If anyone liked the album St. Anger I will personally hunt you down.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
I don't hate metallica but have you heard the two singles that are out? They SUCK

I don't see how anyone can be looking forward to this unless you're a type of fanboy. You're not a fanboy...are you?
This would belong in the Offical Metallica Thread, right?

And so far, the albums seems to be the best stuff they've done in a long, long time.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
Not gonna hold my breath.

The last thing they put out that was any good, was Ride The Lightning.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Quote by Coins
I don't hate metallica but have you heard the two singles that are out? They SUCK

I don't see how anyone can be looking forward to this unless you're a type of fanboy. You're not a fanboy...are you?

**** no all fanboys are stupid ****ing idiots, as explained by this picture

VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
It'll be better than the poorly produced country-core cluterfuck that was St Anger, but I'm still doubting that it will be decent. Sounds like a not so good AJFA so far.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
It's better than their last 3 albums, but it was pretty meh from the audio clips I've heard of it.
i cant fuckin wait.

st.anger did suck, yeah.
but this one seems pretty good so far, i dont really like cyanide, but the day that never comes is pretty good in my opinion, im definatly buying it.

i <3 metallia