Page 1 of 2
Not sure if theres already a thread like this, but id love to see some pics that seem like they have something "Creepy" in em. I know alot of ppl are gonna post pics of Carrotop or something, but if you have a creepy one, post it.
MichaelEMJAYARE

Creepy enough? *shudders*
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Quote by Infamou$17

I lol'd

Here's mine

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by Infamou$17

very creepy how i was at a guitar center today and tested out a guitar on that exact same amp
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
Quote by JC13

Stuff like that? If that's what you mean I've got hundreds.

please don't let this become a mindf*ck thread

I BEG OF YOU
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

Quote by JC13

I don't see it
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
Quote by JC13

Am I missing soemthing???
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by JC13

I don't see anything.
Quote by JC13

I can't find it.
Quote by boboguitar
please don't let this become a mindf*ck thread

I BEG OF YOU

Come on please!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Last edited by gunners fan at Sep 1, 2008,
Quote by FireandFlames
inb4 someone posts KKK and says they're ghosts

You asked for it

Funny thing is that in Cartagena, a city in Southern Spain, there is a certain Christian following who dress like this and parade around the city on Good friday. And they're not in any way related to the KKK
i thnk that first mindfvck is just to get you looking... thats why it keeps you up. trying to find nothing.
Quote by JC13

...is that a fucking brick wall?
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290

i think its a forest with a road
where is the mindfu*k thread? i wasnt able to read it before because my internet is too slow and i cant find it now
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
I'm about 99.9% sure that there is nothing odd about that pic, it's just there so you guys will waste your time looking at it and trying to figure out what it is.
New Extreme Sport-GHOSTING!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by wtf290

I see what you did there... I think it is
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
I'm surprised there hasn't been a rule 34 yet... actually now that I say that I'm not coming back here
I don't see one.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
OMFG ^ That **** me up SO bad. I'm sat here in complete darkness. Omg, my hole body has gone cold.

Quote by Hecatomb
OMFG ^ That **** me up SO bad. I'm sat here in complete darkness. Omg, my hole body has gone cold.

Ahahah I always check if they're .gifs first. Unfortunately, this one being only 5 frames got me.
White balls scare me.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
someone please tell me why that picture of the woods is a mind**** image.
Page 1 of 2