You Are!
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
Quote by WH15P3R
You Are!

Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
lawl win
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.
...this is like..the 4th season right? Have they escaped yet? Seriously...if they haven't escaped by now..they should just give up..
Quote by connorusry13
...this is like..the 4th season right? Have they escaped yet? Seriously...if they haven't escaped by now..they should just give up..

so far they've escaped from 2 prisons.

he's going after the people who put him there now or something.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
It's been two seasons after the escape, and they aren't one step closer to what they're trying to do.

It's still good, but it would've been better if Season 2 had been re-worked so it could've been the last one. One season in jail, one outside of jail. Done.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Sep 1, 2008,
they have escaped. but they killed sara...and michaels angry. but little does he know...sara is..well...

not undead
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.
Quote by Demon Wolf
It's been two seasons, and they aren't one step closer to what they're trying to do.

It's still good, but it would've been better if Season 2 had been re-worked so it could've been the last one. One season in jail, one outside of jail. Done.

+1
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by 365_days_gone
What does =1 mean?

+1 means I agree.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Who else is sick of this series yet?
it's getting as bad as lost!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan

Its still amazing.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by gunners fan

GET OUT.

Lost is awesome. At least with Lost, you understood from the very beginning that it was gonna take a while.

Not like Prison Break where you expected it to end after one season, maybe two... but they just keep dragging along.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
GET OUT.

Lost is awesome. At least with Lost, you understood from the very beginning that it was gonna take a while.

Not like Prison Break where you expected it to end after one season, maybe two... but they just keep dragging along.

I expected both of them to last one maybe two seasons tops! & TBH Lost was pretty B-Grade when it started!
Whens Supernatural coming back? 'tis a good show!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
It is my honest opinion that season 4 of Lost was pretty much the most amazing thing that has been broadcasted on television for a long time.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Demon Wolf
It's been two seasons, and they aren't one step closer to what they're trying to do.

Well, I love how they just randomly kill a major character in like every episode and keep doing expected but unpredictable twists...

As long as they keep doing that I would watch even till a 10 season (not really, 3/4 seasons are enough)...
I watched the second season where they escaped the a second prison, not sure where they are gonna go with it from there. Revenge-break?
Quote by Demon Wolf
GET OUT.

I agree with Lost being amazing still.

Prison Break has changed a lot since the original but I'd say the 3rd season was pretty decent as well. This next season could either go brilliantly or completely fall down.
Quote by LittleKnowItAll
Have I missed the first episode or am I behind because of the time zones and it's tonight?

Its on at 8. Its 7:50 here...so you might have missed it. lol
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Quote by bendystraw
I watched the second season where they escaped the a second prison, not sure where they are gonna go with it from there. Revenge-break?

that's the 3rd season isn't it.

1 season in the first prison

1 on the run across the country

1 in the second prison and their escape from that.

and yeah, I think it's just revenge from now on, but no doubt he'll be wrapped into doing one last job because there's some irresistible reward dangled in front of him etc.

it's on at 8/9pm tonight (i.e. the 2nd sep) in the UK.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by LittleKnowItAll
Have I missed the first episode or am I behind because of the time zones and it's tonight?

I think all episodes are like 8:00 GMT or something..

Not that I would care since Prison break will be casted here in May or sorts (leaking episodes is the only way)...

I heard that 2 characters were going to die or something....

I hope one of them is Bellick, and the other one maybe William Filtchner....
Quote by gonzaw
I think all episodes are like 8:00 GMT or something..

Not that I would care since Prison break will be casted here in May or sorts (leaking episodes is the only way)...

I heard that 2 characters were going to die or something....

I hope one of them is Bellick, and the other one maybe William Filtchner....

Bellick always irritated me anyway. Pansy.
Mahone is awesome.

He and T-Bag are the reasons why I still watch the show.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Demon Wolf
Mahone is awesome.

He and T-Bag are the reasons why I still watch the show.

Yeah, but he is a heroin addict.
And he pissed off a lot of people, including the Internal Affairs guy and all the cast...

Is it bad that the only thing I watched from Lost were the death scenes in youtube?
(the one were Merry Brandigamo drowns is lame though)
Quote by Lemoninfluence
that's the 3rd season isn't it.

1 season in the first prison

1 on the run across the country

1 in the second prison and their escape from that.

and yeah, I think it's just revenge from now on, but no doubt he'll be wrapped into doing one last job because there's some irresistible reward dangled in front of him etc.

it's on at 8/9pm tonight (i.e. the 2nd sep) in the UK.

Oh, you're right. It would be really funny if they got caught in another prison.
I used to watch PB all the time during season one, but then I stopped watching it. When season two came around, I started watching it in the middle and was like and just kind of gave up. :/
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

***SPOILERS BELOW***

Oh man, I can't believe they killed Gretchen.

She gave me action in the pants

Hot pic of Gretchen

R.I.P. Sweet Princess

***SPOILERS ABOVE***
Last edited by mrcrono at Sep 1, 2008,
oh no spoilers!!!!

*runs out of thread*
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.
don't post spoilers. you wouldn't do it in a film thread.

Quote by element4433
i kept up with the first few seasons. i stopped watching during one of those mid season breaks that randomly pop up and tell you they'll be back in 4 months.

far too many cliffhangers in the show, it gets sooo fucking old. still entertaining though, and i plan on watching tonight.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
i kept up with the first few seasons. i stopped watching during one of those mid season breaks that randomly pop up and tell you they'll be back in 4 months.

far too many cliffhangers in the show, it gets sooo fucking old. still entertaining though, and i plan on watching tonight.

there's only been one mid season break (or at least there's only been one over here) and that was the writers strike. Can't really complain about them not showing it if they haven't got it recorded/written.

Quote by element4433
Quote by Lemoninfluence
there's only been one mid season break (or at least there's only been one over here) and that was the writers strike. Can't really complain about them not showing it if they haven't got it recorded/written.

In the U.S. there's been one pretty much every season if I remember correctly.
It probably won't be on here for a few months at least, as Australia is gay and always behind in everything.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
All I'm gonna say, no spoilers!, is that alot sh*t is gonna be twisted and you won't expect what you're gonna see. Trust me the premiere kicked ass.
that show started sucking after the first season. lost is cool though
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Page 1 of 2