Haven't people gotten it yet that people listen to music for THEMSELVES and not for others, so that means NOT YOU.
I hate metal music and **** pop acts like the Jonas Brothers but I don't try and convert people into liking the music I like or say that band has no talent, how can you listen to that crap etc? Why try to change someone's opinion of what they enjoy, when at the end of the day they're probably thinking the same things about your type of music?
Originally posted by HarmlessLilF*ck
im not gay or anything, but if brad pitt asked me to stick my penis in him, i probably would.
But I like being an elitist asshole.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i agree.i dont like some music, but theres tons i like no one else does. i dont judge. if you enjoy it, good for you. try to get me to like it, but dont push me. i'll give you a sample of mine, but if you dont like, you dont like.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
I don't like certain music, and yeah I'll try to get other people into music I like but I won't diss their music. I mean your taste is your taste, I'm cool with that.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by sotto

I hate metal music and love pop acts like the Jonas Brothers

You probably sleep on a bed with bunnies, flowers, and rainbows too fag.
Quote by diditfortehlulz

"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Meow.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I'll argue with people if they start it. Whenever I listen to something, my friend always says stuff like "Wow, that's ****ing gay, how can you even consider that music? I'd rather listen to Fall Out Boy," because he hates screaming. He really thinks that if it has screaming, then it doesn't deserve to be called music. He's also started telling me I'm ****ing retarded because I said that I sort of like Alesana, Saosin, and a couple similar bands, and that I'd rather listen to them than stuff like Pearl Jam and Smashing Pumpkins, which I don't like as much as I used to. I never complain about his music though, other than Journey, which I reserve for when I get sick of him flaming my music.
I agree.
Everyone bashes HIM everywhere I go.
But I don't care, because they listen to the likes of the Jonas Brothers, etc.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by sotto
Haven't people gotten it yet that people listen to music for THEMSELVES and not for others, so that means NOT YOU.
I hate metal music and **** pop acts like the Jonas Brothers but I don't try and convert people into liking the music I like or say that band has no talent, how can you listen to that crap etc? Why try to change someone's opinion of what they enjoy, when at the end of the day they're probably thinking the same things about your type of music?

Thank you

I only have trouble with people like that.

EDIT: walkinbazooka, what's so funny meow?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I have no need to prove myself, everyone knows metal music is better than everything else, I don't need to remind anyone.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I just don't like the fact that people like rap and pop just to fit in. its not that bad, just not for me. But if someone dismisses rock or indie or metal or whatever because its not cool or their friends don't like it, that really pisses me off
Quote by skvvisgaar
You have to paint it specifically alpine white? Damn, they are real colour-nazis in Berlin.
oh wait...

Quote by Eighteen4Ever
But I don't cum blood.
Unless by "cum blood" you mean "have white hair on my balls".
In which case,
yes, I do cum blood.
Quote by GerGuam

You embody the worst traits of UG and pretty much the world at large.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Thank you

I only have trouble with people like that.

EDIT: walkinbazooka, what's so funny meow?

Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? Do you see me eating mice?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? Do you see me eating mice?

Win.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Quote by diditfortehlulz

WAAAAMMMM

When people dont like my music i just turn it up til i cant hear them anymore.
Its like going to my happy place.
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by darkstar2466

Agreed
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by sotto

It's just because you're not metal enough. That's why you have the ability to not complain while most of the rest of this place is in a perpetual state of p*ss and moan because Machine Head won't do anything for the next 3 years or some kid wrote a comment about Kerry King being overrated
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Quote by GerGuam

That was a completely useless post, flaming isn't needed.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by darkstar2466

true dat
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Haven't you heard? Anyone who doesn't agree fully with everything I say and like is officially wrong.
You shouldn't hate music either.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
My thoughts on this are... oh wait, I don't ****ing care.

Why do you care what other people care about as far as music? Don't let them get to you.

I, personally, enjoy being an elitist metalhead asshole.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm