View poll results: Which guitar?
ESP LTD JH-200
11 41%
Ibanez RG350DX
16 59%
Voters: 27.
2nd one.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
are you guys crazy? i like ibanez as much as the next guy, but this is a no brainer! get the LTD!
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
2nd one, frets are a bit smaller, and it has a flat neck. It also has one extra pick-up.
But don't ask me, I don't know ANYTHING about guitars! xD
~Carl
2nd one because my friend just got one and it is the most beautiful looking/sounding thing ever

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
I'd get the ESP. Cause that RG just looks ugly, and the middle pickup is pretty pointless IMO.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
ESP with the black and grey camo

Oh and Btw Shecter C-1 FR ftw bro. 100 bucks more. You get a floyd rose and active pickups.
Quote by jackofclubs
ESP with the black and grey camo

Oh and Btw Shecter C-1 FR ftw bro. 100 bucks more. You get a floyd rose and active pickups.

I'm not a fan of the way the schecters feel.

Does anyone know how the kahler x-trem compares to the edge 3? I'm pretty sure they both suck though
Quote by di$TOrTed
I'm not a fan of the way the schecters feel.

Does anyone know how the kahler x-trem compares to the edge 3? I'm pretty sure they both suck though

Oh ok. Eh its all about oppinion I guess. I just got one and i wouldnt trade it for anything short of a vintage.
LTD by far.

Firstly, the Edge III on the Ibanez is god-awful, and that alone is reason enough to not buy it. Edge III's are infamously pretty much the worst bridge you can possibly have.

Secondly, oh holy hell is that middle pickup on the Ibanez a handicap. Never, for the love of god never, have a middle pickup on a guitar that has 24 frets. You're already sacrificing sustain and tone by having the neck pickup moved back to make room for the 23rd and 24th frets - adding the middle pickup is going to kill sustain even more, and tonally it will be pointless, it will only cover one of the least dynamically responsive parts of the string and not even a point which is harmonically responsive either (and no, that doesn't just matter for pinch and natural harmonics).

Really, the only plus points the Ibanez has going for it are 1) at least it's not a signature, and 2) it looks vaguely nicer, to me at least. Neither is reason to choose it over the LTD though.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
i bought a jackson dinky dk2m and havent played a guitar i like more since, looks sick as well
It's a 50/50 tie........

does anyone know which one has better pickups? build quality?
I would get the ltd, but I hate signature models, so...
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer

Ibanez. The other one is a signature model, doesen't look as good, more expensive, has one less pickup, bolt-on neck, etc.