Its a cover of the classic "Cars" tune. This one exposed a problem I had with my hard drives. It had alot of tracks and my system started to studder alot. Well my cache size in Tracktion (DAW) was very low. I maxed it out and all is fine. I had problems with the vocals. The lyrics "Let The" is a pain in the ass to get the T in let to sound out. Sounds like Im saying "Letha". Oh well. Music wise Im happy. Enjoy and give me some feedback. Im playing all instruments and singing as usual. I know the vocals suck.

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=6857173&q=hi
sweet love Powerman 5000, well this album anyway. I'm no hearing the "letha"
you did really well
Quote by GuitarVillain
sweet love Powerman 5000, well this album anyway. I'm no hearing the "letha"
you did really well

Thanks. Yea I love Powerman's version. Today with fresh ears I hear alot of mixing problems I need to fix. Thanks for the listen
Very cool man. You did all the parts really well. Like the vocals. Where did he get PM5K from? I know they covered it, but yours totally sounds like the Cars version. Stellar work, anyway. Just What I Needed is a lot of fun to play, too.
Maybe he thaught PM5K did the original. Anyway thanks for the listen. I hope to remix it soon. Ive been busy with other stuff.
Quote by BushmasterM4
Maybe he thaught PM5K did the original. Anyway thanks for the listen. I hope to remix it soon. Ive been busy with other stuff.

that's exactly it.