Page 1 of 2
Well today i found out that 2 of my good 'friends' decided to break into my house and steal my parents brand new honda accord... I was in canada for 3 days so the house was empty and we dont have a security system so they knew they could get away with it..One of them has a permit but not a real license to drive which is another law broken. During this weekend they apparently took it around to skateparks, fast food places, movie theaters and random picking up friends. I just think that its the most irresponsible **** ive ever seen, if they got caught or crashed my car i would get killed by my parents...they filled the tank up to where it was before but that hardly matters with what they did. Problem is one of them was a really good friend who I would never expect anything like this from, and i think the other guy convinced him to do it...I dont what to do..
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Steal thier parents cars.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
baseball bat/police.

it's your choice.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Tell a neighbor, and have them call the cops saying that they saw it happen. Then pretend you didn't do anything.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
make new friends. and ransom!! tell them if they dont cough up a **** load of cash, their ass is going to jail!
Turn them in. You cant let them get a way with that, and if they were really your friends, would that have stolen you car? No.
inb4rape
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Sid McCall
Tell a neighbor, and have them call the cops saying that they saw it happen. Then pretend you didn't do anything.

This, that is if you're willing to lose them as friends.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
lol

1 steal car
2-...

bah nevermind

these are your friends? ah well jack their cars back or make them give you moneys
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Kill them.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
If there's no damage, then I say, don't call the cops or anything, but let them know that the next time they pull anything even close to that, you'll rip their nose off, and make them eat it

twice.
Seriously.
Quote by Sid McCall

this guy has it right. do this!
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Report them to the police.

O, and find some new freinds.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
This, that is if you're willing to lose them as friends.

but they'll never know!
go with InvaderTSN
it's the only way
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Quote by identityxcrysis
If there's no damage, then I say, don't call the cops or anything, but let them know that the next time they pull anything even close to that, you'll rip their nose off, and make them eat it

twice.
Seriously.

screw that. why let them walk over you like that?

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
beat their little a*ses, you can't let them get away with that, that's beyond friendly pranks
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
Quote by Sid McCall

that is actually a good idea.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Plant a C4 at bomb site B.

And by bomb site B I mean their house.

heck yeah!
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Call the cops on them, like said before if they were really your friends they wouldnt take you **** while ur gone...
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
People say violence doesn't solve anything.

Those people are wrong.

This is a prime example of a situation in which it would work.
I cant call the police since i have NO PROOF at all. They told me they did it, and i know that there that god damn stupid...and i know that there complete douches but i was thinking and in their situation i would have done the same thing, so its not about them not being real friends.
The Set Up
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by The__Chill
I cant call the police since i have NO PROOF at all. They told me they did it, and i know that there that god damn stupid...and i know that there complete douches but i was thinking and in their situation i would have done the same thing, so its not about them not being real friends.

That's why you tell a neighbor, then suddenly there's 'evidence' and they're screwed. Are you sure they took it, though? Could they be lying to you to see how you react?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by The__Chill

This is where you went wrong.

Check your morals please.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
screw that. why let them walk over you like that?

Exactly.
You have to report them TS.
If you dont they'll do something like that again.
Quote by The__Chill

You're a dick.
Quote by NatasXLR
You have to report them TS.

The report button is at the bottom of the post. You know what to do, TS.
You know in Hot Fuzz when the police can't help and they are forced to be all badass and do it by there own rules? well your police aren't anything like that and will be happy to help you, if either of them were your friends they wouldn't have stolen your car period
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
To sid _mccall. Thats the main problem, i have no proof other then them saying they did it. They could easily be joking or playing a prank on me, but i honestly think they would do it. There arent any signs on the car or in the car of anything, but they could have just taken care of it.
The Set Up
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by Sid McCall
That's why you tell a neighbor, then suddenly there's 'evidence' and they're screwed.

'can you give a description of the people you saw?

height, weight, hair colour, clothing, time of day it happened etc?'

EDIT: just seen the "I'd do the same thing...'

feck that, you deserve it.

Quote by element4433
Quote by The__Chill
To sid _mccall. Thats the main problem, i have no proof other then them saying they did it. They could easily be joking or playing a prank on me, but i honestly think they would do it. There arent any signs on the car or in the car of anything, but they could have just taken care of it.

Did you check the car's mileage?
"If violence isn't working, you are obviously not using enough of it."
-Elona

Just throwing that out there.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Page 1 of 2