I have a peavey 15W amp that I currently am having problems with. I cant get the distortion to work on it anymore. It only gives me cleans and I know its not my guitars because I have tried both of my guitars on it with the same settings I have always used to get good distortion. I may have dropped it once when I was messing with the settings while it was on so this may have caused my problem. But I need UG's advice on this one. Appreciate IT!!

Heres a pic of the amp

Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
How old is it? Is it still covered by warrinty?
If so get the helpline number from the peavey website and get it sent in for repairs. If not then you might be able to get a technician to look at it and fix it but that might cost a fortune.

If the clean channel still works though you could just buy a distortion pedal, that way u get the advantage of a footswitch as well as a fully functional amp.
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
Quote by Dithindious
How old is it? Is it still covered by warrinty?
If so get the helpline number from the peavey website and get it sent in for repairs. If not then you might be able to get a technician to look at it and fix it but that might cost a fortune.

If the clean channel still works though you could just buy a distortion pedal, that way u get the advantage of a footswitch as well as a fully functional amp.

Ive had it for years so Im sure im past warranty, im hoping to get a new amp for christmas just cause I want something bigger and better but I would still use this one so I was wondering. But thatks dude.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor