"If you were to die soon, and only had one phone call to make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?"

- Stephen Levine

It really effected me anyway. What do you guys think?
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
not that amazing. that picture someone posted that said "keep your coins, i want change" was good though
NOPE
Quote by Pharoah
"If you were to die soon, and only had one phone call to make, who would you call and what would you say? And why are you waiting?"

- Stephen Levine

It really effected me anyway. What do you guys think?

if I made the call I wanted to I'd a) accomplish nothing and b) cause distress to certain people.

if I'm about to die I'm gonna be selfish and not give a crap about the consequences.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by PMaN23456
bite me

If you're going to post something, at least make it relavent!
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
I'd definately ring Santa

I'd say something like "where the **** is my Action Man I ordered back in '98 mother****a!?"
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
I don't think I'd call anyone.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Can I phone a dead person?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
can I have a prize for being the only serious response?

I like chocolate digestives.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I'd call my girlfriend and tell her a) that I loved her(like I do all the time) and b) to go burn down my sh***y workplace.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.

Quote by Nakon14
not that amazing. that picture someone posted that said "keep your coins, i want change" was good though

I love that picture.
damn it! .... now it got me thinking.... i will probably call this girl i really like, she's gorgeous but it seems that my competion has the lead Ill probably tell her how i fell this week or maybe tomorrow :S
Quote by Walter98
damn it! .... now it got me thinking.... i will probably call this girl i really like, she's gorgeous but it seems that my competion has the lead Ill probably tell her how i fell this week or maybe tomorrow :S

don't tell her how you feel, ask her out.

Quote by element4433
Quote by iantheman
I am free of goosebumps because of my awesome jacket

This guy made a funny.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I would call my last girlfriend and tell her to go see a doctor about the syphilis I gave her.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Quote by Sykonatiac
I'd call my girlfriend and tell her a) that I loved her(like I do all the time) and b) to go burn down my sh***y workplace.

How is B) a phone call..?
why would i care...im gonna die soon...

i would probably just write a letter to the future son of mine
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Quote by POWER O BAUER
How is B) a phone call..?

I was saying I'd tell her two things...the first thing I'd say is I love her and the second thing I'd say would be a request(being the burning of my workplace). If I can't say two things I'd just say A). So yeah I know.... I'm boring. It works.
Chaos

Quote by Phobos&Deimos
I never brag about how incredibly awesome I am.

oh I just got this like an hour later i thought it gave TS goosebumps because he thought the guy was gonna come kill him.

but I get it now, dont call me stupid
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Lemoninfluence
don't tell her how you feel, ask her out.

woa... too late man.. i just did it today... and i dont know how are going to turn out :s
but.... eh.. what the heck.. i feel emo right now u.u... (it sucks!)

she probably hates me now XD ..but damn.. i really like her... but it seems that she likes some other guy... i hope that by the end of this, she'll come back to me haah....
I wonder if out-call hookers can bring drugs and booze...

If so, I'm calling Krystal McBigTits the Drug Mule and going out in style.

If not, probably my mum or something, maybe a homegirl to tell everyone I know I'm dead (I dare you to find a faster way to spread news among any group)
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir