Well they are both the same price, which is better? Digitech Grunge or Boss DS-1?

I play punk, grunge, classic rock, and a tad bit of older metal(I dont play so much that I need one of those instead)
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by Highwaytohell
how bout saving your money for a better amp

/thread

how about im getting tired of hearing that ****, line 6's dont respond well to pedals I know, im getting a new amp, probably a roland cube 60w amp, so dont tell me a new amp, just recommend me one of these pedals.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
how about im getting tired of hearing that ****, line 6's dont respond well to pedals I know, im getting a new amp, probably a roland cube 60w amp, so dont tell me a new amp, just recommend me one of these pedals.

Hate to tell you this buddy, but most modelling amplifiers don't take pedals very well at all. A cube 60 wouldn't be better at taking either of those pedals.
Those pedals are (IMHO) not worth the money. The grunge is fizzy and harsh, and the DS-1 is saggy and unfuffiling and sterile (like an old prostitute).

Save the money for the Cube. Trust me, it will be totally worth it.
I hear cubes take them alright though, but im not going to buy the pedal before the amp, ill have all the money and then some once my birthday comes in 2 weeks for the amp. I was just wondering about a distortion pedal so I dont have to keep changing the settings on my amp to go from clean to distorted.

They are only about 40 bucks each though, so I dont think theyd be all that great?
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by Ghold125
umm, why not just get a foot switch for your amp...?

good point, i feel like a dumbass now, forgot about that.

Whats a footswitch then thats pretty cheap but wont break on me? I don't really need a distortion pedal for the cube, seeing the distortion is good to start with.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^