Anyone selling a Valveking 212 or know where I can find a used one online? Because I'd like to find one for 400$ and they dont have one at Guitar Center.
Thanks.
Quote by Dimebag Bill
Anyone selling a Valveking 212 or know where I can find a used one online? Because I'd like to find one for 400$ and they dont have one at Guitar Center.
Thanks.

I dunno where you can find one, any other music stores that sell used in your area?

Also, are you planning on modding this amp? Most people who buy them do that because they are cheap tube amps, the speakers suck though you will have to replace them before too long when you get tired of the sound.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
I dunno where you can find one, any other music stores that sell used in your area?

Also, are you planning on modding this amp? Most people who buy them do that because they are cheap tube amps, the speakers suck though you will have to replace them before too long when you get tired of the sound.

Yeah, I was thinking of replacing the speakers.
Yea check craigslist. I scored one that was only a year old (thats what he says) and I talked him down to $300... its a great deal used if you ask me and I'm very happy with it. I probably will change the speakers though just to see how much better the sound will be come.

GL,