For the past couple of weeks I've had loads of these mother****ers fly in my room

Theyre always huge ones as well. I don't have a fear of moths or anything, they're just real annoying, especially when they land on the computer screen.

Anything I can do to get rid of these bastards/stop them from flying into the room without having to close any windows?
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
clean your closet and wash your clothes
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
invest in a screen
Gear
Takamine EG5015S
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Strat
Fender Stage 1600 (160 Watt)
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Hot Rod
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
Screen your windows.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Purchase a screen for your windows, tada, airation and no moths/bugs/random crap flying into your room.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Close your windows.

I have a screen on my windows, and so far this month, there's been 5 moths sleeping in here. It's ****ing annoying, because once I turned my head to reposition myself while sleeping, and I felt this tickling and I woke up and this moth was squished under my cheek. It ****ing creeped the piss out of me.

I've even found a wasp in my room and I screamed like a little schoolboy.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
I cant believe nobody has suggested this yet, but....

FAP.
Quote by Rengori
It's not like the mods ever get mad at you for going around fucking swear filter.
^^ and ^^^... rape and fap to the moths... in fact, jizz all over those flying buggers. That'll teach em not to come in your room... or maybe they'll come back for more. Whatever, your at that experimenting age, so it should be perfectly normal and fine.
Quote by sixwingmortal
^^ and ^^^... rape and fap to the moths... in fact, jizz all over those flying buggers. That'll teach em not to come in your room... or maybe they'll come back for more. Whatever, your at that experimenting age, so it should be perfectly normal and fine.

They would be unable to fly after that
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
They would be unable to fly after that

Are you sure? Have you done it before? For all we know, they may gain superpowers... and turn into some evil villain called... Jizz Moth or something like that.