hey
i have to buy a processor and amp for a low cost.

i am plannin to go for zoom g1 for about 60$, and either a line 6 spider III 15 or a marshall mg 10cd which is cheaper by abt 20$.

which one should i go for?

do u have ne other suggestion??

i like playing all kinds of music... but mostly rock and not too much metal
i also want a good acoustic tone
I like guitar...
I would skip the processor and all of that crap and get just a Roland Micro Cube
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
DO NOT MARSHALL MG 10 CD !!!!!! had one and they SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I have a line 6 and I don't care what anyone says I love it. don't dis me ppl I know most of the ppl on UG have this against line 6 spiders but I have the Line 6 Spider 3 75 watts and the 15 watts and it's an awesome practice amp. idk know all that much about the roland cube or whatever but I've seen them and I'm still totally happy with my line 6. it's only a practice amp though the 75 can be used for more so yeah. =)
Quote by xXguitard00dXx
DO NOT MARSHALL MG 10 CD !!!!!! had one and they SUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I have a line 6 and I don't care what anyone says I love it. don't dis me ppl I know most of the ppl on UG have this against line 6 spiders but I have the Line 6 Spider 3 75 watts and the 15 watts and it's an awesome practice amp. idk know all that much about the roland cube or whatever but I've seen them and I'm still totally happy with my line 6. it's only a practice amp though the 75 can be used for more so yeah. =)

Only sense in this post

EDIT: I tried out the 30 watt Spider at GC Sat. thinking that it couldn't be as bad as people say. It was, couldn't stand the damned thing for more than a minute.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Last edited by classicrocker01 at Sep 1, 2008,
Microcube would be perfect, as would the vypyr and Vox ad. All of them have enough effects to make a processor unnessecary, especially the Peavy. Try em out and comapre them to the marshall or line 6. I garuntee youll noticce the difference
thanks a lot for ur suggestions... i ll go check them out

a question abt the peavey or ne other amps (since i am kinda new to this kinda stuff)
can we get a foot controller to switch between channels...
I like guitar...
dude really you just need to try them out ay. like i said the spider is good for a cheap practice amp. The 75 watt spider is a better then the 15 watt spider. but the spider compared to some awesome sounding tube amp knocks the heck out of the spider! so you really need to just try out some amps that are in your price range. good luck man
Quote by kirk_tremonti
thanks a lot for ur suggestions... i ll go check them out

a question abt the peavey or ne other amps (since i am kinda new to this kinda stuff)
can we get a foot controller to switch between channels...

oh don't get the spider then. if you get the 15 watt one you can't get a foot switch thing only for the 30 watt and up but it cost extra most smaller amps don't come with a foot switch so yeah. =) maybe try the vox valvetronix 15 watt like a spider and a cube but a vox version and I think it has like a pre-amp tube or something? I haven't really found out much about it but I was looking at it before I got my spider.