Page 1 of 2
Are there any bands/songs that you can't listen to?

I can't listen to Bloc Party's 'Silent Alarm' cause it reminds me of last winter with the ex... Good times, but I'd rather not think about 'em.

Well, Pit?? Spill it.
I listened to Fall Of Troys Doppelganger so much that ive memorized every word, guitar and bass part of the whole thing in the order that each song is played,

i really kinda cant listen to it anymore, i just have heard it too much
i am so sick of hearing enter sandman..of all the good metallica songs this is the one that gets 90% of their airtime
Quote by rzsports87
99% of ACDC songs

me too. i used to listen to them when ipods first came out. then, i just can't do it anymore. metal is where its at.
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Quote by dean_reaper
i am so sick of hearing enter sandman..of all the good metallica songs this is the one that gets 90% of their airtime

for me, its sandman and puppetz. not puttin down the songs, but it does get old after awhile.
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
****ing Silverchair! there new album sux so bad that it actually manages to make there old stuff sound bad also!! altough their old stuff is awsome if that makes any sence?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin and Korn

I used to love them 3 years ago and they used to be some of my faves but eventually they just got boring after listening to them over and over
I can't listen to "You and Me" - Lifehouse, reminds me of my ex. It was kind of our song.
Quote by NatasXLR
Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin and Korn

I used to love them 3 years ago and they used to be some of my faves but eventually they just got boring after listening to them over and over

linkin park for sure
Quote by rzsports87
99% of ACDC songs

+1

I just can't stand them anymore.

And Angus Young KNOWS what he's doing. He knows he's getting on all our nerves.

He's gone on record as to saying, (not exact) "I hate it when people say we've made 11 records of nothing the same thing over and over again. They're wrong. We've made 12 records of nothing but the same thing over and over".

He's just a terrible, terrible, dirty person.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
311 even though i used to really like them. some death metal boring kids stuff
Can't listen to any song after the Guitar Hero games, it just made the songs so... gay...
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

aaron's party (come get it)

..... oh wait

as for you, you spin a story like a spider spins a web
see? that's a metaphor - no wait, a simile
i'm still learning, but i think i'm getting better
tallulah by sonata arctica, coz it pretty much describes whats happening to me
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
A lot of songs I've listened to too much, I'm careful not to do that anymore. But I've been staying away from The Mars Volta because at least twice, I've gone to bed with like Inertiatic Esp stuck in my head and I couldn't get to sleep. One of those times I woke up and ended up having a panic attack.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by 777Corey
pink floyd

Never in the history of Al Gore's great internet has there been a more appropriate time for the pear. I don't even like the pear, frankly it's obnoxious and gay, however it is the only course of action I can think of right now.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Never in the history of Al Gore's great internet has there been a more appropriate time for the pear. I don't even like the pear, frankly it's obnoxious and gay, however it is the only course of action I can think of right now.

I have to go with him on this one. Pink Floyd.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
arctic monkeys.. i was supposed to go with a gig to them with my ex and then a week before the gig she broke up..
Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers and AC/DC
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
red hot, offspring, guns and roses

i used to love offspring, i actually learned guitar by playing a LOT of their songs, but it got boring now
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by gunners fan
****ing Silverchair! there new album sux so bad that it actually manages to make there old stuff sound bad also!! altough their old stuff is awsome if that makes any sence?

I agree, I can't stand Young Modern, bar a few songs that are pretty good. The weird thing is I hate the songs recorded, but I enjoy them a lot when I see them live, and I never get that with any other band.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by RU Experienced?

There could be a logical explanation. For instance, my mom was dating my dad in college, and my dad's roommate was a total creeper who listened to Pink Floyd. All day he'd shut off the lights and I guess cover the windows and listen to The Wall in the dark. So my mom to this day hates listening to Floyd, she gets so creeped out. I was at the store once trying to choose between The Wall and Dark Side of the Moon, and she forced me to get Dark Side of the Moon.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
The Jonas Brothers
Every woman under the age of 21 (and a couple well over that mark) loves them to the point of being horribly overplayed. My God, my mom and a friend of mine constantly get into fights over whos gonna sleep with Joe first!
Lil' Wayne

/thread
I can hardly listen to the Red Hot Chili Peppers any more, except for Blood Sugar Sex Magik.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
pretty much all nirvana.

i did this one public research group so the radio stations would know what type of music people think is good/bad/overplayed. (they paid me $100 for 2 hours) they played us 600 samples of songs (i'm not exaggerating) played on the radio and there was A LOT of rhcp, sublime, bob marley, smashing pumpkins, etc. but almost every other song was nirvana and it annoyed the **** out of me.

after that whole ordeal i couldn't even listen to the radio on the drive home. after a few days i was able to listen to those bands again, but not nirvana. they are dead to me now.
Go Veg.
Quote by im not mental
pretty much all nirvana.

i did this one public research group so the radio stations would know what type of music people think is good/bad/overplayed. (they paid me $100 for 2 hours) they played us 600 samples of songs (i'm not exaggerating) played on the radio and there was A LOT of rhcp, sublime, bob marley, smashing pumpkins, etc. but almost every other song was nirvana and it annoyed the **** out of me.

after that whole ordeal i couldn't even listen to the radio on the drive home. after a few days i was able to listen to those bands again, but not nirvana. they are dead to me now.

Might wanna use another line for that.....
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Nirvana, especially Smells Like Teen Spirit, due to it being overplayed. Also Sweet Child O' Mine and most of Guns N' Roses. I used to realy like them but they're CONSTANTLY overplayed
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Sonicxlover
A lot of songs I've listened to too much, I'm careful not to do that anymore. But I've been staying away from The Mars Volta because at least twice, I've gone to bed with like Inertiatic Esp stuck in my head and I couldn't get to sleep. One of those times I woke up and ended up having a panic attack.

I don't know the words, but I always just go "FLAAA LAAA BLAABABLAAA FLAAA LAAA LOOO!" along to it.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Exotic Wood Series Acoustic- Burled Maple
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
Quote by Rockingbird
The Jonas Brothers
Every woman under the age of 21 (and a couple well over that mark) loves them to the point of being horribly overplayed. My God, my mom and a friend of mine constantly get into fights over whos gonna sleep with Joe first!

That's Fuggin' creepy.
Also, Lil' Wayne.
/thread.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Exotic Wood Series Acoustic- Burled Maple
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
The Cranberries because i dated a fat girl who liked them and i only dated her so i could get free drugs LOL...it's a shame because the cranberries have some good stuff
I can't listen to any Arch Enemy and In Flames anymore. I still like them, but they're just boring to me now.
Page 1 of 2