Willing to part with my LTD ec400 guitar with the 81/60 pickups. Recently changed strings with dunlop straplocks installed.Will come with a heavy duty gig bag. Will have pictures later, the color is an orange and black burst . Looking for $385 shipped +3% Paypal Fees. Thanks for looking

Ebay Feedback
Harmony Central FeedBack

no Ebay links!!!
report report report report

Jk sweet guitar though. Wish I wasn't saving for a car.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by shredforbread33
no Ebay links!!!
report report report report

Jk sweet guitar though. Wish I wasn't saving for a car.

Pshhh guitar > car.

But you know what would be awesome?? A GUICAR though I haven't worked out how it would work haha
Quote by dacama
But you know what would be awesome?? A GUICAR though I haven't worked out how it would work haha

i don't know why, but that made me laugh so hard. free bump.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Would you trade the EC400 plus about $135 for a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (no FR) in black cherry with a Gator hsc? It has one small scratch in the back of the body but is otherwise in great condition. I can post pics if you're interested and have two good references on these forums with a guitar I sold and a guitar that I bought. Let me know if you're interested.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
Wow, really nice axe dude. I'd love it, but am strapped for cash and not much to trade. Any interest in an Agile Hornet with a seymour duncan distortion in the bridge with hardshell case. The only other things I could toss in are a EHX nano metal muff, a junky squier bullet, or a junky epiphone les paul ultraII