Alright so this is my first real try at growing any facial hair, I've been growing it for over 2 weeks now, you think i should keep it or let it get thicker and try again?

Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
if you like to have face pubes, keep it.

otherwise wait until you can actually grow more than a few random hairs.
I can't even see it, but then again, my display is messed up and your whole face is almost a white blob.
You call that facial hair?

LOL at you man.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
thats one busted girl... i wouldnt hook up with her if i were you...

oh wait... facial hair??

nice chin pubes
trim your eyebrows too
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
well, for now i would say shave, its not dense enough to grow anything yet
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Keep him and name him Larry. Make sure not a day goes by where you don't bathe and care for him - and make sure you plug in a night light, Larry's afraid of the dark.
yeah dude, get rid of that, that's nothing.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Get rid of it. Once your face looks like it's growing head hair is when you do it, not when you've got some spare pubes.
I guess you really don't NEED to shave it, since there is nothing there. :P

Really though, wait for a bit until you can actually grow something instead of going for that "I just hit puberty!" brand of facial hair.
Quote by stringmagician
You have ticked me off and if I was a mod, you'd be banned right now, but lucky for your ass I'm not a mod.

You're the kind of people that make forums completely useless.

i get that in like... 4 days, it's actually annoying but well... it's just a little hair in your face (waaaaaaaaaaay too little in your case)
Quote by deluxity

i get that in like... 4 days, it's actually annoying but well... it's just a little hair in your face (waaaaaaaaaaay too little in your case)

If it takes you 4 days to grow that you shouldn't be talking
If that's two weeks...then two things are possible here...

1. I am an ape man and my overnight beard is equal to a normal mans two week beard.

Or 2. You are not ready to be a real man yet...

Trim that embarrassment to facial hair and go lift some weights!

NAO!!
This water's dark and coldGod's not where you hopedThis moment come and goneIt's time we all moved on
I hate to be a judgemental ass, but the hair on your head in general isn't working.

If you cleaned up, you would look like a normal, good looking guy.

With the hair, eyebrow, and facial hair you resemble a caveman. It might be ultra-metal, but keep in mind most people will think you are some madman.

Do whatever you want though, it's your body.
Quote by garden of grey
I hate to be a judgemental ass, but the hair on your head in general isn't working.

With the hair, eyebrow, and facial hair you resemble a caveman. It might be ultra-metal, but keep in mind most people will think you are some madman.

What this guy said.
Quote by jeff541
What facial hair?

Yeah. Get rid of that.

And do something with your eyebrows.
Quote by garden of grey

+1 not bad looking but just get spiked short hair and shave the bum fluff.

I use a deep pour clenser lotion, followed by an anti aging eye balm, followed by another moisturising 'protective' lotion.

/source?