Page 1 of 3
Hey i am currently selling an Ibanez 12 string dred. Its laminate woods I believe but plays like a dream.

It looks like it has a mahogany laminate back and sides, laminate spruce top, rosewood fretboard, and a mahogany neck. It's in pretty good condition with a few marks in the top. Ill have pics up tomorrow.

Im looking to get $550 + shipping for it! Also comes with a guitar strap!!! Ill have a pic of the strap as well

rock on!!!!
Update: I found out the guitar is solid mahogany body and sides and solid spruce top. The neck is slim and fast and the sound is amaziiiing!! Also included is a pack of DR 12 string phosphor bronze strings sealed.
how high is the action at the twelfth fret?
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Sorry to get back to you late, havent had time to get online. Ill measure it sometime tomorrow!

bump in the meanwhile
Also if anyone wants they can do a partial payment one week and the rest the following week or so
Anybody need a 12 string?? Its an awesome guitar I just dont play 12 string..........................make a fair offer and she's yours
you never did say what the action was
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Sorry for getting back to you late, I will measure it tomorrow. I had 2 family deaths a few hours apart this past week so I was back and forth with the wakes and funerals.
bumppp.....still gonna measure the bridge height
but havent had time to

I know the action is low but could go lower if one likes.
Sigh, if it was on the right side of the Atlantic I'd most likely take it off your hands.

Skeet UK is awesome, he can get WD Music parts discounted.
Page 1 of 3