Page 1 of 2
nothing to do!

for me its avril lavigne, I hate her music and BLAH BLAH BLAH

what about you guys/girls/monkeys
Courtney Love

/thread
Quote by Zeppellica
[IMG]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/897/dugtrioda1.gif[/IMG] your just jealous

Quote by nan0

How can he sue you for stealing your song? I think he's professionally gay.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................................................................................................

Aqua. Their singer annoys the bejesus outta me.
All of them - if they're not pop-punk phoneys, their marketed and talentless, famous only for their good looks, or are just bad artists.
For example, Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears and Missy Higgins.
But we need them, of course.
For...equality...

Think of all the great female rockstars, too!
Pat Benetar...
...the woman from The Cranberries...
Last edited by Josh Shiells at Sep 2, 2008,
pretty much every single new artist THAT SOUNDS THE ****ING SAME A EVERY OTHER ONE!!!! ****!!!!! (e.g. Nelly Furtado <- if thats the correct spelling)
Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Plus Top ~ Tranparent Amber

Jay Turser JT57FTM ~ Strat. Replica **First guitar**

*If you would like an Avatar like mine(except with your favorite band) Message me and I'll make one for you *
Quote by Kolb-Stomp
pretty much every single new artist THAT SOUNDS THE ****ING SAME A EVERY OTHER ONE!!!! ****!!!!! (e.g. Nelly Furtado <- if thats the correct spelling)
This.

I may sound ignorant by saying this, but I think every female artists singing pop are a bunch of tools. I never hear any difference in anything they sing for me to distinguish a difference between them. Maybe there are some great female singers out there that don't sound like everyone else.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Josh Shiells
All of them - if they're not pop-punk phoneys, their marketed and talentless, famous only for their good looks, or are just bad artists.
For...equality...

Pat Benetar...

you forget Amy Miret, Brody Dalle, Monique Powell are all awesome female rockstars as well...yeah i know no one really knows them but they rock
and most annoying
cliche but Britney Spears, i think people should just stop feeding her attention
edit: alot of you guys need to fish for your head out of your ass and go look around for other artists out there because there are a few awesome women singers in music
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by Just Andrew

I may sound ignorant by saying this, but I think every female artists singing pop are a bunch of tools. I never hear any difference in anything they sing for me to distinguish a difference between them. Maybe there are some great female singers out there that don't sound like everyone else.

this +50 trillion

i couldnt agree more, they all sound the same.
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Mainly just Pink.

Amy Winehouse ftw
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
The girl from Arch Enemy. I hate her voice, I'm sorry Dx And the girl from Flyleaf, same reason
The Pit. The Movie.
janis joplin stevie nicks
they were both good
add them to your list
Quote by Zeppellica
[IMG]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/897/dugtrioda1.gif[/IMG] your just jealous

Quote by nan0

How can he sue you for stealing your song? I think he's professionally gay.
Any of the current Disney Channel singers....actually that goes for the guys too.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by Doppelgänger
I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT.

Yeah, her.

Oddly enough, I found myself tapping my foot to that song. As untasteful as it is, it's surprisingly catchy.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Janice Joplin
Amy Winehouse

I just wanted to name two that were widely respected for some retarded reason. In reality, almost all of them suck.
^Yes, Joplin was something special.

Quote by frozen_soul
this +50 trillion

i couldnt agree more, they all sound the same.
Not to mention the lyrics, here's a good example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7DRtl6CTqc
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Girls aloud, inparticularly the one who is starving herself for media attention
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
I think Brodi Dalle was a good mention earlier, I haven't seen her come out with any bull**** like the rest.
And another good one that I haven't seen yet is Patti Smith - shes great ("being any gender is a ****ing drag.")

and to add to original subject ... I cant stand about any one of them that has been through mtv or the mainstream music media.
the pussy cat dolls.

its all good watching the videos with the volume down.
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
that girl from the Moldy Peaches. I can not stand her voice.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by zeppelinpage4
Any of the current Disney Channel singers....actually that goes for the guys too.

Quote by Doppelgänger
I KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT.

Yeah, her.

They pretty much hit it exactly
MILEY CYRUS.....

/thread
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Kolb-Stomp

+ 700 TRILLION BILLION KA - FUCKING ZILLION!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Everything that's been said...plus Country singers like the Dixie Chicks. Sick of hearing the exact same annoying singing and lyrics over, and over, and over, and over again.
Quote by Eddie's'Waitor
Amy Winehouse... she think she's so big but she know **** all about rock'n'roll

That's because she's a jazz singer, you dolt.

Anyway, I forget their names. Those two girls with the piss annoying accents who can't sing.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Våd Hamster
I've yet to see a female artist I CAN stand...

i still stand behind patti smith, i think one of the few if not only women i consider to be rock n roll.
Amy Winehouse, Miley Cyrus, Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan. I haven't listened to any of their music. I just can't stand them. Especially Amy Winehouse with her stupid hair. Makes wanna wring her neck. Also, The Spice Girls. Seriously, Posh Spice? What kinda name is that?
Quote by Josh Shiells
For...equality...

Pat Benetar...

i agree with everything except avril..coz come on she can sing
I'm not saying not to trust the internet, but there's an alarming discrepancy between the number of iPads I've won & the number of iPads I own.
Emmylou Harris, If you know who she is. She totally ruined a Mark Knopfler cd and concert dvd for me. she's not even good looking, I mean, she's old an shiz. If it was, say, Vanessa Hudgens, even though she can't sing I can still enjoy watching her. But my god, not Emmy Lou Harris. Mr Knopfler, if you are reading, never do another collaboration with this woman! EVER!
Kate nash/lily allen

seriously. When did half singing with a fake cockney accent become cool?

>.<

also : pink. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!
Well whad'ya know, it's a female on UG. D:

Shine On, Cast A Shadow.

Quote by hugh20
i love me some fundie christian gayboys

Quote by sglover34479
<3 You = smart.

Quote by XmydyingheartX
Kate nash/lily allen

seriously. When did half singing with a fake cockney accent become cool?

>.<

also : pink. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!

apparently while those of us with taste weren't looking
Quote by Eddie's'Waitor
Amy Winehouse... she think she's so big but she know **** all about rock'n'roll

The thing is, she IS big and she doesn't make rock music. I still prefer Duffy though, at least she's not a trainwreck.

By the way, this morning I read in the paper she managed to overdose on hash after smoking it for 36 hours. I didn't even know that was possible.
Page 1 of 2