How are these amps?

How much are these generally worth? The condition is mediocre. It's old, and it works.

Also, how bout a Peavy 2x15 Bass Speaker Cabinet?
Peavey Classics are well regarded around here.

Don't know about the cab, though it depends on what you want from it. The only reason I would want a 2x15 is for playing Doom/Stoner metal.
I have been looking at peavey classics today, they seem like great amps.
I have been looking at the classic 30, in the uk I have seen them new for £320 but I bet its less in the states
I was looking for a used one
I realize you don't live in the US but you can always search on craigslist.com and ebay to feel for what they go for here and then convert currancy.

are you wanting a Combo amp and a Cabinet? I agree with Imgooley, that 2x15 seems like overkill. The standard C30 1x112 should be more than enough.
Guys I think he's talking about the older 80's version, 2x12. With the silver rails going up the side of the grill on the front. My bud still has one. They go cheap, seen them for as low as $150 on craigslist. His is good, some of the pots are a little noisy. (on my friends) It has a fair amount of gain, probably not much more than a modern classic 30. (Classic metal, early metallica) They are good amps, especially for the price if you ran across one. Worth a look at, IMO.
Edit for grammar.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

are you wanting a Combo amp and a Cabinet? I agree with Imgooley, that 2x15 seems like overkill. The standard C30 1x112 should be more than enough.

It's only overkill if it's not useful
ive played through 2 15s before, it was very, ummm, syrupy. its an acquired taste, and it gets to be too much after a couple songs.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Not sure which Peavey Classic you're talking about. I think a beat up but working Classic 50 should sell in the $300 range.

Peavey is not known for their speakers. I wouldn't buy a cab from them unless it was dirt cheap.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
well im looking at an ad on craigslist for a Peavy Classic Tube Amp 2x12, and thats all the information they give. its going fror $200, and im wondering if its a good deal or not.

i play all kinds of rock, and im looking to update from my little fender frontman 15watter. $200 is just the right price for me, but i dunno i should jump on this deal or not. help!!!
Dude go check it out. I think it is the older "The Classic" amp and not a "Classic 30". 30's never came as 2x12's afaik. Like I said, a bud of mine has one.