hey, i recently got my schecter hellraiser c-1 hellraiser... hewl yea. but i have a cupple probs with the actual bar itself

when i screw it in, it always come out rediculously loose after a cupple dive bombs, squeals, flutters, and i dont want to tighten it even more so that it strips the threads of the screw on the bar to the tremolo rig. it is an origional floyd

the usage of the bar is quite stiff, how can i make the bar loosen up and be more smoother and easyer to control (i dont care about kahler smooth tho).

anyways, it would be grateful if you could help. ill edit this if i need to
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
use it more to make it more smooth, and those screws are pretty strong, i used a pair of plyers to do mine
Jackson RR3
ESP LTD MH-250NT (EMG 81-85)
Peavey Valveking 100 Head
Harley Benton Cabnet
Blackstar Distx Valve Distortion
Boss DD3
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Boss Noise-Gate
A Member Of The Jackson Players Group
hey, i just got a tip from sum people on the ultimate guitar chat that the bar can be easy to fix just by using plumbers tape. i found sum under the sink and used a pair of plyers, its on super well, its not too tight where you need ta force the bar out of your way. just enough for a quick little swipe.

why do people whine about theyre tremmolos? theyre stupid easy to replace strings. and going from drop D or whatever to standard isnt that much of a pain.
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
so as we use more new roses they get better?
GEAR
Schecter Omen-6 FloydRose (Gloss Black)
Boss: Metal Zone
Boss: Pw- 10 v-wah
Boss: Ac-2
Crate: BX-40 Bass Amp
Classic Guitar
Schecter: Omen-4 Diamond Series Bass (Walnut Satin)
Peavey huge amp (I dont have it yet just saw it 1 time)