Just heard, Metallica's releasing a new album-Death Magnetic.

Coming out 13th September for us Aussies. Don't know if it's out in USA or something but just thought I would give it a mention.

Also what is up with great rock/metal bands releasing new songs/albums. AC-DC have released a few songs recently, the main one probably being Rock n Roll Train
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
dude this is not the right section for this. try the band discussion or something i wont report u an i hope that other people dont but watch out in future ok?
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Quote by toeinator
Just heard, Metallica's releasing a new album-Death Magnetic.

Coming out 13th September for us Aussies. Don't know if it's out in USA or something but just thought I would give it a mention.

Also what is up with great rock/metal bands releasing new songs/albums. AC-DC have released a few songs recently, the main one probably being Rock n Roll Train

Bit slow
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
Quote by toeinator
whats that gotta do with it-also, 2 quick replies i only posted a minute b4 use replied

Its the link to the Metallica thread?

and seriously, only just heard lol? Its been a hot topic for quite a while now...
how was it under that large boulder for the past few months?
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by SOADriff
dude this is not the right section for this. try the band discussion or something i wont report u an i hope that other people dont but watch out in future ok?

You sound like a cop.

-You've been driving 120 in an 80 zone.
-Sorry, I wasn't aware.
-It's ok. I won't give you a ticket. I'll let you off with a warning. Just remember to follow the speed limit ok? Drive safe.
I wish cops around where I live where like that...
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.