Post any amazingly cool shower experiences youve had here, il start:

Dunno bout you guys, but instead of singin in the shower, i leave all the doors open and put my sterio volume on full, so i dont get bored in the shower....

...OH YEH, and i always use the same amount of gel on each thing i was, e.g. id use the same about on my pits than i would on thw whole of my body..

POST AWAY!!

/gay
So once I was in the shower right, and I picked up the soap, and then I made myself clean again.

Phew, was that a good night.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I like showers...I guess...?

But I don't have them too hot.
Preferential, I suppose.

Ergo, I am contented in a warm, yet mild shower.
Quote by CTFOD
So once I was in the shower right, and I picked up the soap, and then I made myself clean again.

+1, except in the morning.
Really, the only thing that could possibly be good to come out of this thread should probably go in the sex thread.
Quote by KiLLSWiTCH-KnoT
i leave all the doors open and put my sterio volume on full, so i dont get bored in the shower....

Kids attention spans these days...
Once I was in the shower and I looked down (no, not at that) and there was a spider getting washed around in the water. I was like "Oh no!" So I saved him by picking him up on the end of a shampoo tube thing and placing him outside of the shower.

I felt important.
Quote by CTFOD

NO WAY!!!! Me too! that's a scary coincidence.....
I take showers when I'm upset. One shower a day is usual but if I'm feeling upset about something, I tend to go to the shower twice or even three times. It's a habit, I guess. When I'm upset, I just don't really know how to handle it so I compensate by taking more showers than is necessary.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by jhardcore
Once I was in the shower and I looked down (no, not at that) and there was a spider getting washed around in the water. I was like "Oh no!" So I saved him by picking him up on the end of a shampoo tube thing and placing him outside of the shower.

I felt important.

Well now that he's clean I bet he's pulling all the girls and leaving all of his illegitimate baby spiders spread all throughout your bathroom.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
one time I was about to take a shower and thank god I looked before getting in because for some odd reason there was a MASSIVE turd in there waiting for me.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Quote by jhardcore

I felt important.

woahh, dude..your awesome..i would fvckin screamed and tried to kill it
Quote by CTFOD

rofl.......i lurk
Quote by terrorbite
Kids attention spans these days...

lmao

but any shower with my wife is a good shower
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Like TS, just music.

But i use iPod + Speakers.

Don't want family walking in and seeing my naked self :/

i just stare, scowl, and they suddenly just leave, happy me , anyway my shower/bedroom is in the attic so theres not much reason to up there

i spotted this in my shower, thats how cool both me and the shower are.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by el-ECTRO

i spotted this in my shower, thats how cool both me and the shower are.

epic win

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by CTFOD

Pfft...Who showers at night? Lazy people who wake up with wacky hair, that's who.

As for shower experiences myself...I once showered with my (now ex) girlfriend. Was fun but I think she missed the point of showering with another person. You either (a) help wash the other person in a sensual manner or (b) not wash at all and have the cleanest sex ever.

We did neither of those.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Last edited by barb3rman at Sep 2, 2008,
@ el-ECTRO
I haven't had a shower in 2 days as I have a fever. I could kill for one right now. One funny thing that happened to me was I slipped and fell on my ass while attempting to do a kick while standing in soapy water.
Last edited by deluded_reality at Sep 2, 2008,
before school i always shower, makes my hair look cool when it dries. anyways. i always pee in the shower, and brush my teeth at the same time, and so the shower dosent smell i just point it straight at the drain in front of me whyle tooth paste drops from my mouth. this is afterwards i shampoo my hair so that it has a certanty of no shampoo for dandrift in the afternoon.

in all it takes me 3 minits to take a shower, i just shake my head for my towel and before i waltz into the bathroom (that has the shower) i just grab whatever is clean in the closet and chuck it in there and turn on the shower head. while its heating i grab and chug down a cup of coffee that holds 2 tablespoons of sugar and is at a nice caramel color so that the cream cools it down nicely. (if you mix it rite it tastes awesome). when i get my clothes on i grab my ipod, headset, phone, wallet, guitar pics, bus card (i have to take the metro, im still a sophmore in highschool), back pack and guitar.

my guitar class is stupid easy. and ive been playing HARD for 3 years and sound like 5 and look like a god with my transparent red schecter hellraiser c1 fr whyle jammin to children of bodom songs on it or improvising a cupple cool pentatonic riffs.

EDIT: i know more theory and technique than the teacher and ive been studyin it for half a year whyle its her career
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels