on the bus one day ... only me and some other guy..... he started singing "oh mandy" i think westlife did a cover of it or something but he was singing "oh peter" ... and was VERY loud. Soooo i went to the upstairs and listened to my mp3 player but i could still hear him.
Lepracauns Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!
we were sitting in a train carraige (me, and my mates sarah, amy and jeff) then amy's brother in law got in the same carraige and sat near us. there were some chavs behind us who suddenly started playing a ringtone that sang 'i'm playing with my nipples!' in a choirboys voice really loud. me and sarah started to piss ourslefves laughing, everyone was embraessed and was edging away from us. oh yeah and now amy's entire family knows she has retarded mates

also i've got out of playing like seven times by avoivoing the guy who checks your tickets

not very funny but meh am bored.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Not really funny, but we were sat on the bus and this old woman started talking to us about how she got free yoghurt in the centre of town. It was one of those crazire old ladies that speak funny, i felt kinda bad

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

yesterday I was on the bus going out of glasgow and some dude in a tracksuit with a teardrop tattoo was screaming down the phone at another dude saying "you owe me £9000 ya dick" about a million times.

I love glasgow
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
i was on a train yesterday
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Me and some friends got on a bus, sat down in the back. I put my feet up on a seat. Only a minute or two later the busdriver says through the bus speakers "Will the gentleman in the back please put down his feet, if he wants to have his feet up get a damn chair. Can everyone please turn around and look at the man in the back?". At which point I waved cheerfully. He continued his rant on feet and busseats for a while before shutting up.

When I got off the bus a few minutes later he honked the horn twice and gave me an angry look.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
While on a bus...
In L.A....
There was this chick...
and she got on the bus and she smelled so ridiculously terrible that me and my friend had to get off even though we had just gotten on the stop before...and we can handle bad smell... Also a lot of other people got off and it looked it wasn't their stop either
Public transport...
It's a joke itself
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by Kenny77
There's one in my blog.

Are you serious?! You should've poured the bottle over the girl.
Actually maybe not, that's pretty disgusting.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
You meet cool people on the train. We met this one guy who was a businessmen who was into bass jumping, and house music. And when he was getting off the train, he started singing along to his mp3 player at full volume
there was the time we were sat at the front on the top floor of a double decker bus is cambridge and we thought we were gonna hit some trees because it feels so wierd being up there.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Once I was waiting for a bus in Birmingham, there were quite a few other people at the bus stop, and this old woman came up to me and whispered in my ear "We're the only white people here". I looked around, nodded and said "Yes, we are" and started listening to my iPod. Not that interesting really, I know...
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
^

lolz
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
A few weeks ago i got the night bus home, i was on the top deck and i heard an argument downstairs with the driver and some italian dude, then another guy got involved and got punched, a bunch of people ran down to the bottom, then the guy causing trouble was dragged off the bus and we pulled away.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by ishalleatyou
Not really funny, but we were sat on the bus and this old woman started talking to us about how she got free yoghurt in the centre of town. It was one of those crazire old ladies that speak funny, i felt kinda bad

why? she got FREE YOGHURT!!!
One time on a bus when I was about to get off i felt a knocking on my shoulder. I turned around and saw this bum dressed in an overall who looked me straight in the eyes and started screaming: "WHAT THE **** ARE YOU STARING AT?" I was about twelve or something so I didn't know what to do. My friend was still in his seat, and he was laughing at the guy, and said to me: You're screwed. When the doors opened I got out and ran away for a minute.

A couple of years later I saw this guy again in a store (dressed in exactly the same clothes) where he was trying to return a pack of razors. The guy behind the counter calmly explained that they can't be returned because the package is opened, and because they don't sell that kind of razors in this store
a friend of mine was sitting opposite this drunk couple at about 12.30 in the morning on the train, and the chick got up and started deep-throating the guy. and after they were done, the guy looked over at my friend and said 'Don't mind us'; and with that, departed the train with his deep-throating girlfriend.
The time me and my mates got harrassed by some 'gangsters' on the bus.

Three of them came over, one of them sat next to my mate and said "You've got 5 seconds to give me your stuff" (I presume he asked for something specific, can't remember) - My mate called his bluff and allowed him to count down to 0, alas nothing happened. Another one of them picked my bag up...and put it on the floor. After this my mate lost it and had a little rant at them, to the tune of "It's N*ggers like you who give us a bad name, sit the f*ck down". They did just that.

Another one a few weeks ago on the train to London - My mate was listening to his mp3 player (I presume, rather loudly). I asked him a question. The reply was:

'WHAT?'
'Sshh... Don't shout'
'WHAT DID YOU SAY?'

At this point the rest of the carriage was looking at us in a rather displeased fashion