I find them to be teh sexxorz. They're like eastern-influenced progressive jazzy-ish metal. With a chick for a singer.

Here's their myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/aghora

This is the profile of their bassist, who is awesome.
http://in.youtube.com/user/xdux

Here's a video of their song Satya:
http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=fZD2mFDzNJo
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Last edited by Psychedelico at Sep 4, 2008,
What the hell? 0 replies? For shame...

Oh, this was made today...

I prefer their album Formless. Their vocalist is amazing.

EDIT: I had no idea that Sean Malone and Sean Reinert were in this band at one time.
Why hasn't anyone replied, these guys are one of the better sounding prog/fusion bands around. I prefer their s/t debut simply because Sean Malone is so badass on it.
I was at the chiropractor's a couple days ago. We're talking, and he asks me what kind of music I listen to. Turns out my chiropractor is a huge Overkill fan.

Hopefully he won't wreck your neck
Quality stuff, though some growling wouldn't hurt.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by nebraskan
Quality stuff, though some growling wouldn't hurt.

Maybe... only occasionally though. They have a lot of softer parts where growling/screaming (to me) would seem completely out of place.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Excellent Hindu-influenced band.

Did you know their name is a tribe of people who live on the riverbanks of the Ganges and eat the remains the cremated bodies
Quote by Shred Head
Excellent Hindu-influenced band.

Did you know their name is a tribe of people who live on the riverbanks of the Ganges and eat the remains the cremated bodies

That's fucking metal.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by destroy_techno
Btw, could you fix the links they link to the same video.. I wanna see that bassist

The bassist's youtube

Santiago's youtube

Aghora are awesome; all of the member's are great players and musically they fit together really well too
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.