What I'm going to do is divide this up to two items per post. I'll start posting the items in the next post, this first one is to cover the basics. So there's going to be a lot of posts to start this off, and some are going to be quite large since I'm including pictures. Please just bear with it, I know it's a lot to get through but I don't want to be accused of hiding details - I'm going to explain everything in full detail so you'll know exactly what you're looking at.

Basic info first, this applies to everything I'm selling:
- I live in Bath, in the south-west of the UK. I can ship items to anywhere, but shipping costs to other countries are likely to cost so much, it won't be worth you bothering.
- Ideally, I'd rather people picked up items in person. If you're able to pick up an item yourself, I'll probably let it go for cheaper than if I have to post it.
- As well as a slightly increased price if I have to ship it, of course I'll have to charge for shipping as well. If you can save me the hassle of shipping it, and if you get the knocked-down price from picking it up yourself, you'll be saving quite a lot!
- No trades. I need the money, so other guitars and stuff are worthless to me... unless it's something really special like an '87 Kramer or something (but you'd have to be mad to trade something like that anyway!).
- If two people are after the same item, I'll almost certainly be selling to the person who is closer/can buy it sooner, even if their offer is a little lower.
- I know when I'm getting totally ripped off. My asking prices are already considerably cheap, I'm very unlikely to accept a much lower offer.
- If someone wants to take several items off my hands at once, I may knock even more off the price. If you do wish to buy many items though, I may have to insist you pick them up and transport them yourself, as posting multiple large items can cost an insane amount, not to mention is a lot of hassle.
- I'll include all the relevant straplocks, power cables, etc for these items. Note however I'm not going to throw in additional stuff that didn't come with the item when I bought them myself. This basically means there are no cases available for any of these items. I can't give you what I don't have myself!
- So you are aware, I am not selling these items because they are faulty etc. I am simply selling them because 1) I need the money, and 2) I plan to move soon and I won't have room for them anymore. The few flaws a couple of the items do have, I will note in their relevant post.

Here's a quick run-down of what I'm selling, in the order I'll post them:
- Epiphone Limited Edition Alpine White G-400
- Squier white Vintage Modified Stratocaster
- Epiphone worn burst Dot Studio
- Ibanez royal blue RG321MH
- Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass, original run version
- Orange 35B solid state bass practise amp w/Digitech Bass Driver pedal
- Fender Bullet 150 solid state guitar practise amp
- Fender Champion 600 tube practise amp.

I will start with the fine details and pictures in the next post.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
2006 Made In China Epiphone Limited Edition Alpine White G-400 SG
I only bought this about two months ago, if that. It's barely been played, probably only about 4 hours in total. It still has the stock Epi strings, and it could really do with being set-up properly (there is currently some fret buzz on a few frets).
This is the Euro-version which only has the stock Epi pickups. Only the American version got the active EMG pickups in, so please don't ask about that.

There is one small black dot on the top (as you hold it) edge of the guitar. I don't know what this is, it was there when I bought it. I think it is perhaps a drop of paint that was missed in QC at the factory. It seems to smudge a bit so I'm sure it could be removed, though it is barely 1mm big so I don't think it's a big deal. This is the guitar's one and only flaw.

Everything on this guitar is kept stock, I've not even changed the strap buttons. This is 'like new', and this guitar is no longer made in this finish (in Europe). These guitars cost £280 new.
My asking price: £170

2007 Made In India Squier Vintage Modified Stratocaster in white
Not much to say about this; it's all stock except I currently have .10 strings on it (it's set-up for .9s). Some of the plastic pickguard covering sticker got stuck under the knobs and screws when it was removed; these little bits left over are a tad annoying but could be removed easily by anyone who wanted too (only reason I've not removed it myself is just because it doesn't actually interfere with playing or tone, and because I'm too lazy). There are no scratches (at least none I've noticed...), it's barely been used. I did tighten the bridge springs slightly and when I changed strings I put some graphite in the nut slots, which has helped tuning stability greatly - the tremolo can be lifted up about a half step and dive down about one octave easily and still stay perfectly in tune, it can even go a bit lower than that so long as you don't go too crazy with it.

These cost £270 new.
My asking price: £130
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
I'm very tempting with that SG. And I'll probably be able to pick it up. I'll let you know if I definately intend to buy it.
2007 Made In China Epiphone Worn Vintage Sunburst Dot Studio
This is a Dot Studio in a worn brown/black burst. It plays very nicely; a medium-thick neck, good weight to it, and the whole guitar has a satin, very worn down finish that's very slick to play on (in fact on the front of the body I think it's only bare paint as it feels slightly rough around the black burst). It does have one problem though: the bridge pickup sometimes cuts out. Most of the time it works perfectly, but occasionally when you move the pickup selector to the bridge or middle settings, the bridge pickup just doesn't kick in. Apparently this is a common problem with Chinese Epiphones. It should be easy to fix, personally I don't find it happens enough to ever bother fixing it myself. I've used this guitar successfully for gigging, the pickup has cut out on me twice during home practise, and that is all. I'm pretty sure it's just the usual faulty Epi pickup selector that is to blame. New selectors are very cheap (under a fiver I think).
This guitar has no fretboard inlays, only dot inlays on the side.

These cost £150 new.
My asking price: £80, taking into account the pickup selector which needs replacing.
This is clearly a very cheap price!.

2007 Made In Indonesia Ibanez RG321MH in Royal Blue
This is the metallic sparkle blue Mahogany body one (it's not bright blue though) made in Indonesia in 2007. Everything is stock except I changed the strings to .11's on this guitar, and it is currently tuned to D Standard (full step down). It has one slight chip about 4mm long on the inside tip of lower horn, considering the finish you truly don't see it unless you're looking for it. I've only had this for a few months, it's probably only had about 6 hours play in total, there isn't even any 'buckle rash'.

These cost £180 new
My asking price: £110.
Oh hey, I'm coming to Bath this month for university, maybe I could pop over and see them in person?
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
2004 Made In Japan Fender Aerodyne J-Bass
I bought this used myself, and it already had some scratches then - it has a few more now too. The very low price reflects this.
This is the original release of the Aerodyne J-bass, which has a basic SG-like input, instead of the Strat-like dish input the Aerodyne basses are now being made with. Apparently these earlier ones also came with slightly better pickups too, but I've not noticed a difference myself so I'm not taking this into account. Duff McKagan of Guns N Roses and Velvet Revolver uses one of these exact earlier versions still kept stock though, so they are certainly gigging-quality.
Note: This bass has a curved body, very comfortable to use and slightly lighter than most. This bass has no inlays on the front of the fretboard, only dot inlays on the side. The chrome hardware is 'smoked' chrome, purposefully aged so it looks like it's been sitting in a seedy bar for years... this is all stock stuff, how these Aerodynes are meant to be - look it up on the Fender site.

This bass has been gigged a couple of times, and it's picked up a fair amount of scratches and dings. I don't think the previous owner treated it very well.
This is the most visible damage: A bit of finish about 6mm long has been chipped off around the binding, and under the highest string there are some scratches (how the previous owner did those, I don't know). There are other light scratches around the rest of the body, but these are the only marks that are visible unless you're very up-close. None of these problems effect playability or tone, they're all purely cosmetic.

(also note: in the top picture, it looks like the black has discoloured under the strings. Actually, that's just where I didn't dust it before taking the picture!)

The newer version of this, with the Strat-style input, the allegedly worse pickups, and apparently not made in Japan any more, costs £525 new.
My asking price: £200. This reflects both the cosmetic damage, and the fact that I myself bought it second-hand too. This is a very fair price, I feel, being well under half new cost.

Orange Crush 35B solid state bass practise amp
Exactly what it says. It's barely been used at all, it's a straight-forward 35w solid state bass practise amp, you can easily find details elsewhere. There's no damage to it, as I said it's hardly been used at all.

These cost £120 new
My asking price: £35. It's pretty big so I need to get rid of it quickly, and I know SS amps aren't terribly popular, hence the very low price

Digitech Bass Driver pedal
Same as above, it's barely been used, you can find the details elsewhere, there's nothing special to note about it.

These cost £60 new
My asking price: £20, or if you're getting the amp too then I'll throw it in for just an extra £5
Fender Bullet 150 solid state guitar practise amp
These aren't made anymore, as far as I can tell. it's a 15w SS guitar amp with 2 channels (one clean, one for overdrive with the gain knob), treble/mid/bass controls, and some built-in digital effects (delay, reverb, chorus, flange, tremolo, and a bypass mode). It's pretty good as far as little SS amps go, I'm not going to pretend it's got amazing tube tone or anything, but it's 'not bad' for what it is.

These cost £140 new.
My asking price: £30, again the low price reflects the fact I know SS amps aren't very popular.

Fender Champion 600 5w tube guitar amp
This is a 5w Class A tube amp with one speaker and two inputs (one low gain, one higher gain), and just one control (volume... which goes all the way to 12! ). That's about all that needs to be said about it; it's as basic as you can get, but because it is so basic, it does give a very nice clean tone, and it works well with analog pedals.
This particular one was bought overseas, and has a German plug. I'll give you the adapter too so it can be used with UK sockets - yes this is totally safe.

These cost £120 new.
My asking price: £40, including the adapter.
Great prices, nothing for me, but its great to see someone list such good details, and price
Quote by Les Paul Ell
I'm very tempting with that SG. And I'll probably be able to pick it up. I'll let you know if I definately intend to buy it.
Sounds fine. Though I'll warn you, last time I put these up for sale, the SG did get quite a few offers fairly quickly, so it'll be in your best interest to get back to me as soon as you can.

And for the record: yes, I have put these all up for sale before. One person agreed to buy them all from me, however after some delays, that deal fell through as some personal issues delayed the buyer, and in the end the person simply wasn't able to transport it all. Hence this is the second time I'm putting it all up for sale.

Quote by Brick23
Oh hey, I'm coming to Bath this month for university, maybe I could pop over and see them in person?
Certainly. I am away for four days this month though (from next weekend in fact), and keep in mind I currently live in a very residentual, quiet area, and we're having some redecorating done too - so you can't come and sit here for four hours shredding away at full volume! But you can certainly come and inspect anything you're interested in and give 'em a bit of a twang.
If that Ibanez is still there in a month (around my birthday) then I will be very tempted. Although it is kinda too similar to my GRG170DX :/ How much would you charge for shipping to Kent, out of interest?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
I can't give an exact price on shipping until I've taken the item down to the post office, know where it's got to go, and had it weighed. As a guideline though, to have a typical guitar shipped around the UK costs about £14 for the most basic insured delivery possible. I believe it is slightly discounted if you do lots at once, but I think the minimum charge is about £8. That includes basic insurence if the post office break it in transit, of course.
OK cheers. If it's still there at the end of the month I'll get back to you!
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
One thing I just remembered, which I should have written in the first post, but oh well, can't edit now...

Of these guitars, only the SG still has the same stock strapbuttons. All the others have had Straplocks fitted. If anyone buys one of the guitars which has straplocks, I'll include the full straplock system of course. Schaller straplocks can actually be used like normal strapbuttons too, but it's only £10 for a pair of locks, might as well chuck 'em in free eh.
The american G400 limited edition alpine white sg's don't come with EMGs. They are stock epi humbuckers. either way, bump!

Guitars:
1998 Gibson SG-X Carribean Blue
Dean Avalanche
Amps:
Marshall JCM900 SL-X Head w/ Orange 212 Cab
JMF 120T Vintage
Fender 212DSP
Pedals:
Fulltone OCD, TC Electronics Flashback Delay, MXR Classic Overdrive, TC Electronics Polytune
Quote by wazmunstr
The american G400 limited edition alpine white sg's don't come with EMGs. They are stock epi humbuckers. either way, bump!
Nope, the American ones came with active EMGs originally. I think it's Guitar Center which now also sells a version in America with stock Epi pups too. Still limited (sold out entirely, as far as I know) here though.
im very interested on the fender bass, how much do you think it may cost to get it post to Edinburgh? and how long it might take?
Well, the bass is pretty large of course, I believe the minimum service would cost 'around' £14, and it'd be four days from the time it was posted for it to arrive. Again, I can't say with 100% certainty until it's packed, weighed and already on it's way, but I'm 99% sure that's how long it would take and that's roughly how much it would cost. Companies like UPS and City Link could probably do it faster, but I'm sure it'd then cost more.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Yo dude, I´m interested in that ibanez. do you ship to germany?
I can do. Though I should warn you, shipping costs to places outside the UK can get pretty high for items like this. And, knowing German prices (I've imported stuff from Germany myself), I think it would probably actually be cheaper for you to simply buy one new yourself in Germany.
That price has piqued my interest in the Fender Champ, do you have any pics? If not, can i have a little more info please e.g. is it blackface/silverface ect.?
I'm looking to buy an Epi Valve Standard. If you've got one up for grabs in the Uk, PM me and let me know.
Quote by Robdir
That price has piqued my interest in the Fender Champ, do you have any pics? If not, can i have a little more info please e.g. is it blackface/silverface ect.?
Well, it's already got a few offers on it, so if you are interested, I'll warn you it's probably going to be gone in the next few days.

This is the Fender page for the amp, tells you everything you need to know:
http://www.fender.co.uk/products/search.php?partno=2330100000

Yes, I know it looks old-fashioned. That's rather the point
Yeah, I played one the other day, I quite like that old-fashioned vibe : )
I'm looking to buy an Epi Valve Standard. If you've got one up for grabs in the Uk, PM me and let me know.
Bumping, and also to say updates to the lists:

- Fender Aerodyne Bass is now in the final stages of being packed up and shipped off, effectively SOLD.
- All three amps have a few offers on them each, no fixed deals yet but they're as good as gone now it seems.
- two people have expressed interest in the Dot
- three people have expressed interest in the Ibanez
- five people have expressed interest in the SG
is the orange bass amp sold... if not im interested in it... let me kno if it is still available
What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger

Bass: Ibanez Gsr200
Bass amp: Ibanez sw100 stack

Guitar: squier starter pack

never buy a squier!
I'm down in Taunton, so not too far away - what are you looking for the fender champ 600? I know it's had some offers already...
Okay, so the bass, bass amp and fender champion 600 are all effectively SOLD.

Ibanez, SG and Dot all have a few offers on them each but nothing final yet.

I'm now away for the weekend, won't be able to respond to any PMs or posts until Tuesday evening.
Okay, bit of an update:

- the bass has been shipped off
- the orange amp and fender champ are still as good as sold

bad news:
- in a 'cleaning accident', the SG has been broken. Neck and headstock are absolutely shattered and one of the horns has broken right off too. So that's... gone. Dead. So sorry to the four people who had PM'd me about that and ones who had shown some interest in this thread, but that guitar's gone to the great display rack in the sky.
Posted you on the good trader thread - sorry, forgot to put it in the other post and I can't edit it