Page 1 of 2
Not sure what film to watch tonight!

Last night I watched again and remembered how good it is, so something similar would be nice. It's a very "Donnie Darko" sorta film, but I've seen that way too many times!

If not something like that, then Reservoir Dogs/The Usual Suspects/The Departed/Boondock Saints, that sorta style.
One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest.

Great film, better book.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
you can never go wrong with girls gone wild

Edit:

Quote by Gregoric

^THIS
Last edited by Frontbassman at Sep 2, 2008,
Quote by Gregoric

Nah I found that the plot was weak in some places.

I did however like the sequel .....
I watched Primer a couple of days ago

its an indie timetravel/scifi movie done on a really low budget but they really did an amazing job with it and it has an interesting plot (they don't skimp on any of the science stuff) though I think I'm going to have to watch it again some day to make out the full story, it gets pretty confusing
Dose anyone now any good bank robbery films, where the robbers are the good guys.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
snatch.
my favourite film.
If looks coud really kill,

then my profession would be staring.

Bandits, with Bruce Willis and... that guy with the hillbilly soudning name... for a bank robbery film
hellboy 2
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
City of God?

Saw some of that the other day on FilmFour really liked it, love the foreign film vibe.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by saphrax
Like Oceans 11?

On topic: Little Miss Sunshine.

It's something different, but it's genius.

win
Scarface or Heat. Can't go wrong with Al Pacino.
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
some very good films that have come out recently :

1. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford. (Casey Affleck's performance is outstanding.)

2. There Will Be Blood ( Daniel Day Lewis delivered the role of a lifetime.)

3. Rambo ( an intellegent and well crafted violence machine that doesnt glorify anything. highly reccomended.)

4. Into the Wild (nothing else quite like it, a memorable and emotional gift for its audience.)
i saw Oldboy a week ago, and thought that was a pretty good movie. It's about a guy who gets kidnapped and held prisoner in a hotel-like room for fifteen years, and then gets into this complicated plot with his captor after he's released.
Requiem for a Dream.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Meet The Spartans.

Simply. Amazing.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by sirrjj
Dose anyone now any good bank robbery films, where the robbers are the good guys.

Maybe Inside Man or Dog Day Afternoon(I think that's what it was)? The robbers aren't 'good guys' but they aren't bad guys.
Page 1 of 2