ok, so i want to buy an offset V-shaped guitar (randy rhodes, alexi laiho style)

but the only one that's caught my eye at the moment is the jackson rr3, which is an awesome guitar, but i do alot of tuning changes, so the floyd rose would be hell.

what im asking is, are there any DECENT fixed bridge rhodes/laiho guitars out there for under £500 (about $1000), that are good for playing metal?

amp isnt worth talking about. don't tell me to get a new one, because i know i need one, and am going to get one also.

thanks
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
the RR5 is a fixed bridge, i think its slightly on the other side of £500, its essentially the RR3 with a fixed bridge and neck thru body (not sure if the RR3 has that or not)
Jackson JS30RR is fixed bridge but it's nothing special - You could get it for £150 - £200 easily, leaving you with £300 to spend on modding it. Stock Jackson humbuckers ain't that bad on it IMO but £300 could do a lot for you.
RULE BRITANNIA
Like some other people have suggested, you could get a used RR5. That's what I did. Amazing guitar.
Gear

Gibson Les Paul Studio Ebony/Gold
Jackson RR5 Ivory w/Black Pinstripes
Epiphone Les Paul 100 *For Sale*
Yamaha FX370C
Marshall AVT150HX + AVT4x12
Quote by Metfan1991
Like some other people have suggested, you could get a used RR5. That's what I did. Amazing guitar.

good idea, ill look around for a used one. thanks
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.