So, its pretty stormy it down here in derby, any chance i get shocked through my pc while in the pit?

Anyone been struck by lightning, im sure i read some people have on here, pst your lightning based stories.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Chuck Norris got struck by lightning once. But he batted it away with his little finger.
GO YANKEES!
I can hear thunder here in York. The whole sky is dark, it feels like it's about 8 o'clock
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by Jaymz_515
Not likely in the Pit, but don't venture anywhere else.

alirighty, may i ask when they made the pit lightning proof?

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by Yanks4Life92
Chuck Norris got struck by lightning once. But he batted it away with his little finger.

so he didn't get struck by lightning at all then, the lightning got struck by him...

<_<

>_>

in soviet russia lightning gets struck by you!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
so he didn't get struck by lightning at all then, the lightning got struck by him...

<_<

>_>

in soviet russia lightning gets struck by you!

I was gonna say chuck norris doesnt get struck by lightning, he strikes lightning, but it sounded too random.
GO YANKEES!
i wish we had some lightning. its sunny down in LDN but that should pass in about 20 mins and then back to overcast...effing misserable bloody weather
Yeah, you're probably gonna die.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
meh, its stopped now, kinda dissapointed saying as nothing near my house ever gets struck.

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
I dunno too much about getting shocked at your comp, i guess it's possible. However, if you leave your computer/power strip on, there is a fair chance that a surge would fry your computer.
In America, last July, lightning struck the building we were in, and one of my fellow staff members got electrocuted by the Washing Machine....
I rode the lightning, fought it's fire with fire, rung the bell that it tolled before becoming trapped under ice, ktulu creeped with death for me, but I escaped before it all faded to black.
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Spay
I rode the lightning, fought it's fire with fire, rung the bell that it tolled before becoming trapped under ice, ktulu creeped with death for me, but I escaped before it all faded to black.

this.
Quote by Spay

And I, Blackenedktulu, am the result of this creeping and fading....
it's all boring and sunny here in edinburgh
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by blackenedktulu
And I, Blackenedktulu, am the result of this creeping and fading....

I thought this day would never come...

SEEK AND DESTROY!!!

-shanks-
The Pit. The Movie.
I actually DID get struck by lightning when i was about ten. My family was vacationing in Michigan and we were staying at a hotel on the edge of a lake, and me and my sister were out sitting on the dock when i started feeling all staticky. She saw some of my hairs begin to perk up, and she was like "what's up with that?" and i checked out my hair and started getting all into it, when she figured it out and was like "you're about to get struck by lightning!" so we both started to run inside, but about halfway back i felt the most horrible jolt i've ever had in my life. I woke up like a minute later in my dad's arms as he was crying and trying to wake me up.

I kept insisting that i was fine and that i didn't need a doctor, but my mom got scared
And said "you're moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air"

I begged and pleaded with her the other day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kissin and she gave me my ticket
I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it

First class, yo this is bad,
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass
Is this what the people of bel-air livin like,
Hmm this might be alright!

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
License plate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare