Im selling a Grainger guitar cab with a 12" 8ohm speaker (maximum 80w)

Ill put pics up if there is any interest. The speaker is stock. I never got a box with this so if you are in/near stockton-on-tees then you can pick it up. I WILL post of you are ok with it just being wrapped in bubblewrap and parcelpaper (will put a sheet of card over speaker cover to protect speaker - i dont see why this wouldnt be ok as its sturdy and ive had stuff in card boxes, like laptops, sent to me like this and there is never any damage to the box)

it seems well made; i used it most with my Laney LC15r which gave it more depth and bass, a huge improvement over the stock 10" speaker (sounds boxy to me) Would be great for a Tiny Terror or whatever!

Just make an offer...
How much you thinking?

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
How much for postage?

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
just droppin by to say slah here is an excellent trader and can be trusted with anything

oh and is that a 1.14mm dunlop pick? Slash's favourite
it is actually, but i dont use those picks. I use a 1.5mm, that pick was just at arms reach when i was playing infront of the computer!

Free Dunlop 1.14mm pick with this purchase!!!!

Thanks for the kind words, i appreciate you dropping by to say that

Entrant_21 is also a great trader!! and I should have the money for that pedal i want from you if this cab sells
hey mate is this still up for sale or has jemstar bought it???

i got laney lc15r myself you see lolz
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed
What do you think the odds are that he'll read this...?

Quote by TJ1991
A lot higher than Chinese Democracy ever being released.
still up for sale mate sounds great with the Laney, gives it that beefier sound you dont get with that amp as its small!
hey fella. long time no speak.

i need a 1x12 but cash is low this side of christmas... what about a trade? i have a modded epiphone valve junior or a blackstar HT-DRIVE valve overdrive pedal. both are worth more or less what you are asking.
Thank you please.
actually send me a PM too. i might be able to raise the cash with a quick sale of an item over this side...
Thank you please.
Quote by slashs_#1_fan
hi mate, good to hear from you - im just sending you a pm now

right back atcha!
Thank you please.