Quote by RU Experienced?
Oh no, this is terrible! If Fall Out Boy ever does this they'll all commit suicide after they realize what they've done!

Either that or start playing Jonas brothers songs without knowing it.
Ok, so what is a 17% increase from 0

Why does it always have to be percentage, instead of XP or something
Last edited by Samurai Chicken at Sep 2, 2008,
they use this kind of feedback for autistic kids. it sort of resets the brain, or so im told, and allows them to utilize more of the brain.
Quote by lookoutdan
they use this kind of feedback for autistic kids. it sort of resets the brain, or so im told, and allows them to utilize more of the brain.

Brainwashing?
Dude, this had better not work...let them dope up the olympics and intelligence but don't let em dope up our music
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by aaron00lee
Dude, this had better not work...let them dope up the olympics and intelligence but don't let em dope up our music

I thought those two words went hand in hand.
I think that's kind of lame, but also I think that you can't just make a good musician into a different person. In other words, music should be the deepest expression a musician has of themselves. Everyone is different, and if every musician really accepted that and didn't bother with sounding like other people, but just expressing their unique personality and feelings, music would be much, MUCH better than if we started using that brain machine. So I doubt that it will really increase true creativity that much, because a person can only express what's already there.
We're only strays.
brain improvement?
i'm intrigued.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.