wow. i would never get it. but whoever does could probably make a great profit reselling it to dimebag fanboys
mega deal my ass, who actually buys these extremely overpriced things?
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Heh.

I wouldn't buy it though, Dean are just making money off a dead guys name. That's disrespectful.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
did i see that last one right? thats like 25,000 dollars. wtf?
GEAR:

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi Les Paul (modded with EMG 81/85, various other things)
Boss Looper
Member of UG's Hatecrew!
Quote by dan ramP
mega deal my ass, who actually buys these extremely overpriced things?

No one, they go to Ran guitars and get themselves a custom built guitar for about a grand and a half less.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
dean is only alive because of dimebag no disrespect, but they are actually releasing a model for him everyday
Quote by Ed Hunter
No one, they go to Ran guitars and get themselves a custom built guitar for about a grand and a half less.
Just out of curiosity, who are these they you mention?

On topic, ohmigod I'm like so excited, right?
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
^ until some one buys it, then theres another one
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
the razor back sucks anyhow.
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
Deans suck period.

Unless you're a beginner. The higher end ones, you can just get a carvin for less money, and better quality. Also, if you want a non trem guitar gibson is 5 times better.
I'm certainly no fan of these "metal" shapes, like the V, the Explorer, or the Razorback etc.

But that guitar looks absolutely feckin' awesome... that delapidated, rusty sheet metal look.

That would be a damn cool finishing project... imagine a Strat painted up like that
It's just a Razorback with unique paintjob. Not worth that money...
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

it looks like it been to the dump, then cleaned up and most of it didnt cum off, looks pretty cool but WAYY overpriced
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
The Spartans used blunter weapons. You could take out the rest of your band with one spin. Overpriced crap is all it is. Some dumb rich kids momentary desire becomes GAK's daily profit. Yea, the point of this thread besides the 30 points on that axe?