so im looking for a new amp :\
im really a big fan of tube amps and a big fan of high gain riffs...and im a room player...
and im broked

so iv seen some nice little tube amps but i dont really know which of them will really get me a nice little clean tone...and when im gonna put a distortion pedal infront il have a really heavy sound!

so i can get a:
blackheart little giant
or a
fender hot rod junior
or any good suggestions of your side 9this price range)

sorry for my bad english...
fix me and il fix this post
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
maybe a 6505 combo?
the cleans are pretty good, i have the head, and the cleans are great for what i want, and for high gain riffs, its amazing
Main Gear
Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Esp Eclipse-I CTM DPS w/18v Mod
PRS Custom 24 Angry Larry
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
^ Hm, I wouldn't call the 6505's cleans 'good', more 'acceptable' or 'passable'.

How much are you wanting to spend...? With any luck you won't need to spend any money on a pedal.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
true true, there not as bad as everyone says though.
its best to go to a shop and try a few amps out
Main Gear
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Quote by Dust_to_Dust
true true, there not as bad as everyone says though.

That, however is 100% true
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
I have a one of the Vox valetronix amps and im really happy with its distorted and clean tones, Im not sure what you have so i dunno if itd be an upgrade but they are a nice amp. And i think it starts at the 30 watt ones they have a "wattage" control thing on the back to let you play at lower volumes perfect for bedrooms/shared houses.

Oh and the ones with celestion speakers <3 i think that starts at 30 watt too.
ammm the 6505 is really too expensive(6000 NIS its like 2000$ dollars)and too loud for my room...
i cant really tell you my price range because the price ranges here(in israel)are really diffrent from the prices in the US or in Europe...
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
you could try used,
ive got a head and cab, and i use it pretty loud in my room, as the neighbours are great and they dont mind
Main Gear
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Blackheart little giant and a ts clone maybe. Not sure about pricing in Isreal, but always look used and see what is out there second hand.
Quote by Dust_to_Dust
you could try used,
ive got a head and cab, and i use it pretty loud in my room, as the neighbours are great and they dont mind

theres 6505 for sale :\
Quote by andy331

you could try it
Main Gear
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
Quote by Dust_to_Dust
you could try it

i cant try it...
theres no shop with it (in store)
but im traveling to NY this fall so...il try it in guitar center...

any other amp ideas?
Quote by andy331

A 6505 for a bedroom use only is complete overkill. Are you sure you want 60 watts? Will you ever be able to crank it up without starting a jihad?
Quote by gregs1020
A 6505 for a bedroom use only is complete overkill. Are you sure you want 60 watts? Will you ever be able to crank it up without starting a jihad?

that what i said a few posts ago its too loud...
im looking for a little tube amp!not expensive and will sound really cool with a really heavy distortion pedal...
Quote by andy331

Quote by gregs1020

hahaha, that is a great word
Main Gear
Mesa Mark V
Mesa Rectifier 4x12

Bands FB Page
I don't know how much you want to spend, or how much these are in your area, but an orange tiny terror will get pretty heavy and is a better choice for bedroom levels. Really if your on a tight budget the blackheart with an overdrive pedal, should get into hair metal with ease.
Quote by Cachao

Johnbryant you are obviously a genius

My Gear
Custom USA Standard Telecaster
Peavey Triple XXX 212 Combo
Peavey MS412 Cab Celestion G12K-85's
POD 2.0 (the ultimate practice setup)
Guild DV6