Kiwara
255 IQ
I'm working on this song, I want to hear some critique, if its going on the right way. Thanx to everyone.

GP4
Attachments:
Blackist black-GP4.zip
TEAR IT DOWN - new EP out now!
Czech death/deathcore/metalcore band
Visit our profile, listen to the new stuff and download for free, if you like it! - songs here!

Visit my youtube profile for some awesome solos - Kiwara's YT
Last edited by Kiwara at Sep 11, 2008,
MetalheadforJC
Stalker of the forums?!?!
750 IQ
I thought rap was black music?
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Kiwara
255 IQ
Chech, you joking? xD Listen to some stuff from Immortal, thats what we call black music in Czech Republic xD tho my song isn't really 100%black metal.... :-)
Visit our profile, listen to the new stuff and download for free, if you like it! - songs here!

Slaytanic1993
Wakka wakka
2,620 IQ
This just doesn't sound like black metal.

Maybe Heavy/Thrash or NWOBHMstyled but not BM.

Good song, though, the use of two drum kits was different.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
BKGMorley
595 IQ
just speed it up abit and put afew darker intervals in there. i can see what ur going for but you need to darken that sh*t up. also blast beats
Kiwara
255 IQ
I worked on it a little, well lets call it more doom... I know its not black, I just thought it would evolve in a different way. Here is what I've got, if you have time please have a look Drums still shit... Didn't have time to work on those.
Attachments:
song.zip

BKGMorley
595 IQ
Hi,

Ive re,done your song with more of a black metal touch to it. which was hard because although it wasnt a pop rock song its not ecaxtly normal black metal. some of the transitions are really messed up. anyway. hope you like it
Attachments:
black metal song to redo.zip
BKGMorley
595 IQ
Quote by bloodshed344
Good try but what you made is a COMPLETELY different song.

i know but it was really hard. i tried to take the chords and make them minor but it just disdnt work. ive looked and this song from many angles. its just not black metal. with the exception of the last couple of riffs being nearly there
Kiwara
255 IQ
Quote by BKGMorley
i know but it was really hard. i tried to take the chords and make them minor but it just disdnt work. ive looked and this song from many angles. its just not black metal. with the exception of the last couple of riffs being nearly there

I should rename the thread, I know it has nothing to do with black, i should have written doom ore something... But nevermind, thanx anyway Your version was a mindblower, but the more I work on it, the more I wan't to make it rather slower, and more doomy, atmospheric.

(I don't know why, but parts of what you have written reminded me of Sons Of The Northern Darkness from Immortal )

Kiwara
255 IQ
Btw.: For the greater glory of satan (and everyones peace), I've changed the name of this thread ;-)

ch715dallat
BTBAM=Godly
3,466 IQ
Quote by Kiwara
i should have written doom ore something...

ummm..... no you really shouldnt lol its not even remotely doom
BKGMorley
595 IQ
Quote by Kiwara
I should rename the thread, I know it has nothing to do with black, i should have written doom ore something... But nevermind, thanx anyway Your version was a mindblower, but the more I work on it, the more I wan't to make it rather slower, and more doomy, atmospheric.

(I don't know why, but parts of what you have written reminded me of Sons Of The Northern Darkness from Immortal )

Ha sweet. no worrys man. yeah that a really good idea. it would work so much better as a doom song. slow it right down and make the chords minor or major. power chords all the time is so monotonus. can u please pm me when u slow it dont. i'll tell you what i think. so keen to hear it.
BKGMorley
595 IQ
Quote by ch715dallat
ummm..... no you really shouldnt lol its not even remotely doom

It will, just give him time son
Kiwara
255 IQ
I'll see what happens, maybe I could even record it some way. I have a habbit of not finishing stuff :-P